Rd. 2 = Eagleville @ South Pittsburg

PiRaTe._.MiKe

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too many fans from Eagleville aware of CoachT it seems.....probably better off!! Go Pirates!!

Ok, Somebody's Gotta Do It. Go Eagleville! The South Pitt bunch Is Weak! :thumb: Can't Win Without The Lunchroom Staff. :thumb:

Finally someone steps up to the plate and gives us a little bulletin board material...Thanks Butchie..best of luck this week to McKenzie!!

Not too many fans from Eagleville aware of CoachT it seems.....probably better off!! Go Pirates!!

Ok, Somebody's Gotta Do It. Go Eagleville! The South Pitt bunch Is Weak! :thumb: Can't Win Without The Lunchroom Staff. :thumb:

Finally someone steps up to the plate and gives us a little bulletin board material...Thanks Butchie..best of luck this week to McKenzie!!

And You Pirates As Well :thumb:

Who are the best players for Eagleville? Who should I look for to stand out?

When I saw Eagleville in the preseason, the only player that stood out was their QB. He's a pretty good athlete. If I remember right, they have a good FB too.

More than likely, the mercy rule will go into effect at the second half kickoff.

I was one of of the six people from Pittsburg that went to the game. It had no atmoshere and was boring. Sp will man handle this team this will be a blowout. SP will do what they want to this team. But when I was walking out the eagle fans said yall better be ready that we will see yall in a week.lol

SP-55

Ev-7

Recon theys will sees them Pirates clearly during them warm ups. But after the whistle blows...most likely everything will be in fast forward and be jest a blur the rest of the nite. :roflolk:

South Pittsburg's Beene Stadium is very very very hard to win in esp in a playoff situation.. the Eagles from eagleville will find this out soon as the whistle blows and there ear hole gets turned sideways.. The Pirates will be up and ready and focused for this game.. coming from a bye week they will be hungry... Pirates by how ever many Vic want's!! I say pirates by 58