Marion Co. @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Congrats to the Bucs. You guys played well tonight. MC's defense didn't improve much against the spread, as you all gashed us again with it. Crowe and Beasley both played really really well. As for Marion, we moved the ball well most of the time, then would turn it over. The fumble down on the 7 yard line really sealed the deal when you guys went up 21-6. If we could finish those drives it would be a different game, but we were lucky to keep it as close as it was with 7 turnovers. Hopefully the underclassmen will learn from this season and develop some toughness and leadership in the offseason. The line all returns, but a bunch of skill players will have to be replaced. Good luck seniors and good luck boyd next week. What grade was 24 in, he looks to be a chris talley type back.................going to be a good one.

TTP #24 is Chase Reed he is Sophmore has great speed and will be a great runner for Boyd

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st, Old Pirate sends a BIG Congrats to the Bucs on the "W". Sure it felt great gitting some payback for the big loss to the warriors last year. :roflol:

2nd, Congrats to Coach Boeck and the Warriors on a good season.

TTP, OP says you called it.....the warriors protected the ball against SP but couldn't fix the turnover issues down the stretch. Git that orange out and come on down to the Speedway next week.

The radio broadcast last night made it sound as if on one of the fumbles, Marion would have been stopped on fourth down anyway. Correct that info if it's needed. Another turnover was late with the freshman quarterback in for Marion and not part of the flow of the game, already 28-6. That leaves 3, still too many, but not too much to overcome if Boyd wasn't such a strong team. They had to execute a fake punt after one of the turnovers, it wasn't a gimme TD after it though the backbreaking fumble at around the 5 or 10 was.

As an Ooltewah fan for many years I just want congratulate the Bucs on their season. I have heard nothing but good things from people who have watched them play this year. I have heard they were disciplined and that they show alot of heart. These two things go a long ways and hopefully will take them to a State Championship reward. Also, I would like to congratulate Andrew Crowe on not giving up after not getting a valid shot at Ooltewah. I can only think that the Owls would have gone further if Andrew was still wearing the Red and Grey, but then again, the coaches probably would have kept him sidelined. Great job Bucs.. I hope to come support you all this Friday night.

Go BUCS!... it will take a little getting use to.

As an Ooltewah fan for many years I just want congratulate the Bucs on their season. I have heard nothing but good things from people who have watched them play this year. I have heard they were disciplined and that they show alot of heart. These two things go a long ways and hopefully will take them to a State Championship reward. Also, I would like to congratulate Andrew Crowe on not giving up after not getting a valid shot at Ooltewah. I can only think that the Owls would have gone further if Andrew was still wearing the Red and Grey, but then again, the coaches probably would have kept him sidelined. Great job Bucs.. I hope to come support you all this Friday night.

Go BUCS!... it will take a little getting use to.

Thanks BattleCat. We will take you on the Bucs sideline anyday. I live in Ooltewah, but went to Boyd. I got nothing but respect for Ooltewah. I know a lot of people there. Was sad to see you guys go out early.

Congrats Boyd!!! You really handled those public school kids from Marion County. When is Boyd going to grow a set and play football where they belong. I mean really! Is there a difference between Boyd and Baylor when it comes to athletics? Oh yeah, Baylor and McCallie openly recruit and Boyd lies about it. Oh, and isn't Boyd supposed to be a school of faith. Come on what a joke!!! Good luck Boyd. You should win a state championship with a 'select team' playing in a rec. league!!!

Congrats Boyd!!! You really handled those public school kids from Marion County. When is Boyd going to grow a set and play football where they belong. I mean really! Is there a difference between Boyd and Baylor when it comes to athletics? Oh yeah, Baylor and McCallie openly recruit and Boyd lies about it. Oh, and isn't Boyd supposed to be a school of faith. Come on what a joke!!! Good luck Boyd. You should win a state championship with a 'select team' playing in a rec. league!!!

MC111990 Can you tell me which players on the Boyd team were recruited? I guessing you can't. You need to learn some class from other MC fan such as TTP and accept that MC got beat. Just like Boyd was beat last year. Quit whining and grow up. If you can name the players the Boyd’s team that were recruited and prove it I will apologize. Put Up or Shut Up.

I can name 2 players on the Marion team that were approached by Boyd recruiters or whatever you want to call them. #12 and #6. Do you want me to have their parents contact you? It is not a secret that it happens just need to grow up yourself and quit denying it. Everybody who know anything knows that Boyd recruits.

I can name 2 players on the Marion team that were approached by Boyd recruiters or whatever you want to call them. #12 and #6. Do you want me to have their parents contact you? It is not a secret that it happens just need to grow up yourself and quit denying it. Everybody who know anything knows that Boyd recruits.

Man your making yourself look stupid. Were you also picked last in dodge ball as a youngster? LOL LOL LOL :thumb::thumb::blink:

If they want to they can email me. What the parents need to do if they were recruited by Boyd's coaches is call the TSSAA and tell them. But make sure they were not ask by a parent of BBS to come to Boyd and they just say they were recruited to make their self feel more important than they are.