Blackman vs Riverdale

Lost Old Dad

Well I AM dissing Shad, forget ya'lls coach...however, best of luck to the boys and to the school.

Hopefully Coach Wells and the Riverdale defense will come out stout and make ya'll think twice about throwin him under the bus...

No prediction from me, haven't been to a HS game this year (I'll be there to see this one in person) but I'm anticipating this one, I really think it could go either way. The stakes are high...Go Warriors :thumb:

2 OT losses by 2 total points, show Blackman that you should be undefeated right now!

How did Blackman throw Coach Wells under the Bus?

OK I'll ask again - How Did Blackman throw Coach Wells under the Bus?

You CHICKEN? or STUPID? or BOTH.

You are the one who called Blackman out - Please explain yourself.

I mean, if you really want to know, I'll be happy to let you find out...LOL at you tryin to call me out.

And if you look back at my post, I did not call Blackman out, I called Shaddumbens out...you're obviously new here. Never cared for the guy one bit. However, congratulations to Blackman PLAYERS for making it to uncharted territory for their program. Its just a shame they have to face a M'boro team so soon, cause pick a team either team would put them out.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tdntn -Thanks for clearing that up. I can understand how you might have a not so "loving" feeling towards a person who has been involved in Rutherfors County Football a while.

Heck - check some of my previous posts and you can tell that I am not all lovie/dovie with some Coaches in this County myself.

Good post and Thanks again.

2 OT losses by 2 total points, show Blackman that you should be undefeated right now!

How did Blackman throw Coach Wells under the Bus?

OK I'll ask again - How Did Blackman throw Coach Wells under the Bus?

You CHICKEN? or STUPID? or BOTH.

You are the one who called Blackman out - Please explain yourself.

I mean, if you really want to know, I'll be happy to let you find out...LOL at you tryin to call me out.

And if you look back at my post, I did not call Blackman out, I called Shaddumbens out...you're obviously new here. Never cared for the guy one bit. However, congratulations to Blackman PLAYERS for making it to uncharted territory for their program. Its just a shame they have to face a M'boro team so soon, cause pick a team either team would put them out.

there you go again tdntn...seems like you're a little cranky after your long absence on here...you calling Coach Shad "dumb" don't really go over to well with us blackman folks...and...at 10-1 on the year he sure ain't looking to dumb...and he was not very dumb when he knocked riverdale out of the playoffs and took his first of two gold balls...

you can call him shad, you can call him the coach, you can call him phil S., you can call him coach shad...but "shaddumbens" (greek for dumb) you can't call him...cause when you do...it don't make you look to smart...just trying to help a friend out!

remember when a couple of years ago i encouraged you to just say "good job bulldogs, we'll see you next year"...and that was SO, SO,SO hard for ya...ya might want to revisit that little lesson learned and bury the hard feelings...or take another long break from CoachT!

PBD :popcorneater:

Hello to all:

First of all let me state that this is the first time I have felt the need to respond on this ....blog? Last week my son Moe was very upset and it was a hard week for him. He was so upset and afraid of some of you that he almost did not go to the game. (With the rain and mud I almost wished he would have stayed home) Ron really does not have a lot of positive things in his life right now and Thank Goodness for Riverdale Football. He has always had a hard time in school or social settings. Being called "4-eyes" or "Mr. Pocket-Protector Head" has been common. But trust me on this! Most of you would be happy to know Ron when your computer fails. I know that most of you on the Blog are grown men -So please act like it and try to be kind!

Thanks for your time

Julie Ron - Proud Mother of Moe Ron (warriordad82)

Dear Mrs. Warrior82mother,

Just wanted you to know what a nice son you have. If he is 65 or 70, you must be at least 85 or 90! Thank you for telling us his story...we know he loves his warriors and his pen's and that new pocket radio he had with him that got all wet at the last riverdale vs. blackman game...! And...he sure can eat! He inhaled that hotdog i bought him! He's not as bad as he seems on CoachT...i know that because we had a nice chat at the last game and i LOVED the story he told about how you bought him his rain suit with the flowers on it! how kind of you!

blessings,

PBD :hungry:

Once again you continue to prove you ignorance!!!! And what a true A.. your are!!!! Just keep hiding behind your screen and lowering yourself to the pond scum you are and Im sure we will hear nothing from you after friday night when the warriors POUND!!!! the blaze.

Mr. Warrior82dad,

Now, now! let's not go to name calling...i'm just messin with ya like i've said before! were just having a jolly ole time on CoachT...

FYI-i'm not "motherwarrior"...my guess is that it is LOD! and i'm sure he's just messin with ya since yall are both faithful fans of the powerful eat'um up hungry warriors!...

and i've been on coach T ALONG time...and i'll be the first on here to congradulate you and the warriors if yall POUND US on friday...that's my track record on here! but i've yet to read (maybe i just missed it) where you said congrads to the blaze after they beat yall 2 weeks ago! come on, give the blaze a little love for their first ever win against yall and maybe i'll have to give it back to ya this friday...since were playing on a dry field! then we'll be even steven!...

i actually like riverdale too and pull for them every game except for the blaze...coach A and coach Wells are two of my favorites ...

and hiding behind a screen name???????????? i don't think so... "pattonboysdad" means i have three boys...one who plays at Navy, one who is a junior player at blackman, and one who is an 8th grader at Blackman middle...and it means my name is jeff patton...

by the way...i just thought of this...i don't know your name??????? and the whole Coach T crowd is waiting to hear the names of your two boys who played in the SEC??? maybe, just maybe it is you who are hiding behind the screen name????

lot's of love to you mr. warrior dad! it's all in FUN! have a great day! i mean that!

PBD :popcorneater:

PBD just let him say what he wants we don't know his relationship with him, he could have gone through stuff with him (personally) or just might not like him but were not 100% sure so just ignore him and i havn't seen him actually talk bad about his coaching on this board just that he doesn't like him as a person from what im reading and can't blame him there at all (based on my own experiences), but I'm not going to let his personality effect his coaching he is a great coach and I will always go for whatever team he coaches. GO BLAZE!!

Riverdaleman you posted:

"I wouldnt say they threw him under the bus BUT this is the class that he was waiting for and he has been playing them for this season he took the lumps with them as soph and JR and now that they are SRs someone else is getting the benefits of his labor. Everyone knoew this should be a good year for blackman but i am glad that we have him as it has been a MAJOR improvement for our defense"

You make a good point. But was it fair to the older players who had to take those lumps during thier Jr. & Sr. years when his heart (oops) wasn't into it? Don't get me wrong Coach Well is a first class MAN. Wells is a Great DC, very strong. But, as the Head Coach for Blackman it just never clicked. And I repeat, I think Riverdale got a fine man and one heck of a DC in B. Wells. But to say threw under the bus.......I don't really think so.

so?....does this mean we agree? the only thing about the older players is if you have 2 guys that are about equal in talent then usually the coach will go with the youth I only watch blackman 1 time a year so i do not know all the players and their abilities but i do know he has been young and he was turning the corner over there...how much has yall recruit from RIVERDALE helped out blackman overall and how big of an asset has he been to the team?

Jeff that was a nice article on your son. I am glad he is healthy and is obviously playing well. I hate that his season will end TOMORROW lol....because we will win 120-0...

in all seriousness I just hope we dont get embarrased out there as you all are so much better than us I cannot believe they are still going to let us play yall in this game....but since they are gonna let us play lets see what happens because we are THE MIGHTY RIVERDALE WARRIORS

GO WARRIORS