Blackman vs Riverdale

Lost Old Dad

and hiding behind a screen name???????????? i don't think so... "pattonboysdad" means i have three boys...one who plays at Navy, one who is a junior player at blackman, and one who is an 8th grader at Blackman middle...and it means my name is jeff patton...

by the way...i just thought of this...i don't know your name??????? and the whole Coach T crowd is waiting to hear the names of your two boys who played in the SEC??? maybe, just maybe it is you who are hiding behind the screen name????

lot's of love to you mr. warrior dad! it's all in FUN! have a great day! i mean that!

PBD :lol:

Well unlike you, Im not one to brag or boost about myself. My years in the Marines taught me to respect myself and others more than that. Now, My name is Clarence Moore and my sons are Jadice Moore who played at Mississippi State in 2002 and Carl Moore who is currently playing at Florida. I moved hear 2 years ago to marry the love of my life who has a son who is currently playing for the Warriors. Im proud of both of my sons and the new son that i just aquried. Now who's hiding? By the way, as I told you in previous post, I was there ready to congradulate the winners and all I found was a bunch of people who acted like they had never won a game before...Now thats what I call winning with class!!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and hiding behind a screen name???????????? i don't think so... "pattonboysdad" means i have three boys...one who plays at Navy, one who is a junior player at blackman, and one who is an 8th grader at Blackman middle...and it means my name is jeff patton...

by the way...i just thought of this...i don't know your name??????? and the whole Coach T crowd is waiting to hear the names of your two boys who played in the SEC??? maybe, just maybe it is you who are hiding behind the screen name????

lot's of love to you mr. warrior dad! it's all in FUN! have a great day! i mean that!

PBD :shock:

Well unlike you, Im not one to brag or boost about myself. My years in the Marines taught me to respect myself and others more than that. Now, My name is Clarence Moore and my sons are Jadice Moore who played at Mississippi State in 2002 and Carl Moore who is currently playing at Florida. I moved hear 2 years ago to marry the love of my life who has a son who is currently playing for the Warriors. Im proud of both of my sons and the new son that i just aquried. Now who's hiding? By the way, as I told you in previous post, I was there ready to congradulate the winners and all I found was a bunch of people who acted like they had never won a game before...Now thats what I call winning with class!!

Warrior82dad - I'll give you this - There is a Carl Moore currently on listed on Florida's team #9 a Sr.

I hear that Blackman plans on charging folks to park? I know at Riverdale the ROTC asks for a $1 donation but it is just that, a request for a donation. I hear Blackman is actually going to charge people to park - any truth to these rumors?

I'm not sure about the parking, but I did hear today that almost all pre-sale seating was sold out. It looks if you have not gotten your advanced seating you will be standing by the fence. I think the bottom three rows of the visitor side was left, but not sure.

I hear that Blackman plans on charging folks to park? I know at Riverdale the ROTC asks for a $1 donation but it is just that, a request for a donation. I hear Blackman is actually going to charge people to park - any truth to these rumors?

I'm not sure about the parking, but I did hear today that almost all pre-sale seating was sold out. It looks if you have not gotten your advanced seating you will be standing by the fence. I think the bottom three rows of the visitor side was left, but not sure.

lol thats funny I have my tickets already and i am not sure where the seating assignments are on them lol...I would appreciate extra bleachers so that the band can sit in them and the fans in the stands

there you go again tdntn...seems like you're a little cranky after your long absence on here...you calling Coach Shad "dumb" don't really go over to well with us blackman folks...and...at 10-1 on the year he sure ain't looking to dumb...and he was not very dumb when he knocked riverdale out of the playoffs and took his first of two gold balls...

you can call him shad, you can call him the coach, you can call him phil S., you can call him coach shad...but "shaddumbens" (greek for dumb) you can't call him...cause when you do...it don't make you look to smart...just trying to help a friend out!

remember when a couple of years ago i encouraged you to just say "good job bulldogs, we'll see you next year"...and that was SO, SO,SO hard for ya...ya might want to revisit that little lesson learned and bury the hard feelings...or take another long break from CoachT!

PBD :roflol:

Dig up that post where you influenced me to congratulate the Bulldogs...I have congratulated them more than once on winning the title as a Rutherford County team. Just like I hate Alabama with a passion, but if they make the national title this year, I will congratulate them as a SEC team. Nothing more, nothing less. Thats not SO, SO, SO, hard for me at all...whats hard for me is saying a team that won a title was the best team in their league that year when its not true. However, all the credit in the world to them for making it there despite that.

I've called him Shaddumbens for years, before and after "he" won titles, so if you got problems with it, print a 100 copies of my post and throw them in BHS locker room. I could care less. I gave the boys on the team credit because they are the ones that deserve it. Wells got cut short and Watson got cut long. You don't think he'd be capable of making the playoffs with this team aswell?

PROPS to your son however for playing at a service academy, and all the veterans and current soldiers for their service! The real role models in America :ph34r: