Perry Co. @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Which game did he go to? I wish I'd known...we could have hooked up then for sure. Did he have a large game that day? Or are you talking about the State Championship game? That one was pretty large too!!!

I think it was SEMO Seven. He had a good game then but I was refering to the State Championship Game.

Yeah, he had a pretty good game that day. I can't remember all of his stats against Union City. I know he had some pretty guady numbers, both rushing and passing, and was the Def. MVP of the game. That was about the time the JB program really got the ball rolling, right?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I checked Tucker and Mercer werent the only 2 players on PC's team. There are several good players on PC's team. 9 returning to the Defence and 10 returning to the offence so they are young and inexperienced compared to JB. Experience means everything at least PC is getting some this year.

Last time I checked Tucker and Mercer werent the only 2 players on PC's team. There are several good players on PC's team. 9 returning to the Defence and 10 returning to the offence so they are young and inexperienced compared to JB. Experience means everything at least PC is getting some this year.

if they have that many returning then there by no means inexperienced!

rice is probably one of the best qbs to come from this region,his stats are down simply because of our running game being so productive. i see it right the opposite its the tucker kid that hasnt impressed me, but like you we probably have only seen the other a few times and wc would not be 10 and 0 without the passing game. every time our opponents have started biting on the run wc has burned them over the top. wait til you see rice in dry conditions and then well talk.weve only had a couple of dry games all year. your not ready to start comparing qbs with wc yet, maybe in a couple of years,maybe.

Tucker is better than Rice, He's a more complete player

What are you on man? Tucker did absolutely NOTHING against Wayne County

rice is probably one of the best qbs to come from this region,his stats are down simply because of our running game being so productive. i see it right the opposite its the tucker kid that hasnt impressed me, but like you we probably have only seen the other a few times and wc would not be 10 and 0 without the passing game. every time our opponents have started biting on the run wc has burned them over the top. wait til you see rice in dry conditions and then well talk.weve only had a couple of dry games all year. your not ready to start comparing qbs with wc yet, maybe in a couple of years,maybe.

Tucker is better than Rice, He's a more complete player

What are you on man? Tucker did absolutely NOTHING against Wayne County

Ummm . .. What are you on man? Rice has more talent around him than Tucker does