Hampton v/s Telico Plains

bulldog2000

Well.... I dont get on here and say very much to often.... But the comment that TP would win by 30... thats a very strong statement and like another fellow DAWG fan I do hope that TP makes that LONGGGGGG 3.5hr bus ride up here thinking that... I do think however this will be a hard fought game with Hampton coming out on top by 7-10 points maybe more... but who knows,,, I know there has been some things said about Hampton's schedule .. but we were foreced to play teams like and this is no disrespect to them but Hancock Co.( they played a very hard game) North Greene(simply does not have talent to keep up) Cosby (which is down a lil and had a Mr. Do anything player in Hertzog #5) Cloudland(this team had alot of hype going into the start of the year kinda fizzeled out tho and then just simple got out played by a tremendous group of Sophmores from Sunbright(only 3 Sr.'s and #15 watch out for this kid.. WOWOW) last night) games were in our region. So... what did we do .. we picked up games against 3A Johnson Co who made the playoffs and lost to a pretty darn good Austin East team by 2TDS)(played them twice due to could not get anyone else to fill the schedule with a resonible driving distance) 3A Happy Valley (was a very hard fought game that we were lucky to win) but good teams like us and TP will find ways to win... and yes i did say TP is a good team because they are a good team) then we also played 4A Sullivan East ( this team also had alot of hype going into the season and injuries just killed them .. we was up 34-0 in the second quar... ) Basically what i am getting at is that we are a good football team whos schedule and record now mean nothing... We must earn each and every win and play to the best that we can... This is now a mini season each week with the season on the line and I hope that we come out on top.... My pick is Hampton 32 TP 23 Go Dawgs.... also hope TP has a very safe trip up here and back... this is one of the bad things with the playoffs is the very long drives.. to all the Hampton fans come out and come out in force to support these athletes and coaches... Lets have a HUGE crowd on hand and lets show TP what its like to play at Hampton... Hope that cannon goes off at least 4 times... Go DAWGS,.,,,,,,

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocker0 is a Sunbright fan, doing the only thing he can, get on here and run his mouth and stir the pot. I'm sure the TP fans don't think they will waltz into Hampton and win by 30+. Just wanted the Hampton folks to know that this guy is a pozer and not from TP. Good luck to both teams, hopefully a little more luck will fall on the team from District 3. :roflolk:

Tellico Plains will win by 30+

lol really? Hampton win theyre good... telico is alright... O'Dell is it #33?he is really good, but i think hampton will shut him down

Yes, O'Dell is really good. He is as good of a running back I have ever seen at Tellico.

IMOH.....O'Dell is most likely the best pure RB in the district.....Good luck to the Bears.......that's a long drive so have a safe trip

Just asking should this post not be Tellico Plains vs Hampton since we had a 1st round bye and home field?

I hope the TP players, family & fans have a safe trip here and back.

Now as for the game both sides could talk smack down all night, but I will not.

I know only what I have read about TP and their players, how ever I do know the bull dogs and what they are capable of and what they have accomplished over this season.

They have their good days & their bad days. It’s all about how bad they want it from any team. I just want a good clean, no flying flags, hard hitting, and no injury football game.

to make my $8.00 worth it. ?

So holler loud for your team as I will be for mine, so I wish both teams good luck.

And one last thing, don’t jump when you hear the cannon go off it just means we scored.

Good luck and hope to see you there.

dogtricks

I agree with dogtricks. I truly think this will be every bit what a second round playoff game is supposed to be. Alot of defense, strong offense, great hits, and an exciting game. I don't know much about Hampton. I have seen every Tellico Game this year, and this group of young men are a force to reckon with. They are like any other team, if they show up, watch for sparks to fly. This sounds like it will be a great one.

Hampton fans, ignore shocker. He is probably some kid getting on here to try and stir up a fuss. Tellico is not stupid. They in no way think Hampton will be a cake walk.

Ramsfan.....well, yes, Grace scored 24 points...in the first half, but Tellico's defense settled down and kept Grace out the ENTIRE second half. Please don't use the argument "playing conservatively" because no team plays conservative until the closing seconds of the 4th quarter. Tellico is tough. If they weren't, they would not be where they are now, defeating the teams they have along the way, and hanging tough even in their loses(which, by the way, are the only team to hold Polk COunty below 28 points this year).

Cannot wait for this game, should be one both sides will be talking about for years to come!

I agree with dogtricks. I truly think this will be every bit what a second round playoff game is supposed to be. Alot of defense, strong offense, great hits, and an exciting game. I don't know much about Hampton. I have seen every Tellico Game this year, and this group of young men are a force to reckon with. They are like any other team, if they show up, watch for sparks to fly. This sounds like it will be a great one.

Hampton fans, ignore shocker. He is probably some kid getting on here to try and stir up a fuss. Tellico is not stupid. They in no way think Hampton will be a cake walk.

Ramsfan.....well, yes, Grace scored 24 points...in the first half, but Tellico's defense settled down and kept Grace out the ENTIRE second half. Please don't use the argument "playing conservatively" because no team plays conservative until the closing seconds of the 4th quarter. Tellico is tough. If they weren't, they would not be where they are now, defeating the teams they have along the way, and hanging tough even in their loses(which, by the way, are the only team to hold Polk COunty below 28 points this year).

Cannot wait for this game, should be one both sides will be talking about for years to come!

SEFB, your right, we scored all of our points in the 1st half. That's been our MO all year, out fast and hold on. I hope you guys play defense as well as you did in the 2nd half of our game, just play both halves that tough. Keep District 3 alive, play well, good luck, and travel safe!

Hampton traditionally has a good program, usually well coached, and their players usually play solid football. TP is in a resurgence year, playing with good balance, defense plays with good intensity and is well coached, offense has the big play capability.

TP by close margin. Even a D. McKenzie PAT could be the difference. 13-12/21-20ish.

Glad it is a lot of fans chirping around on here, because both sides players really shouldn't say much on here. Talk on the field with helmets and shoulder pads, to many people hide behind aliases.

I don't know much about TP , but if they have some size up front they should be able to hang with the dogs. Hampton is just BIG everywhere but tailback and he's pretty quick. I would normally pull for Hampton , i've drove long ways to watch the dogs in the playoffs in the past but I believe i've got to pull for TP in this one. After all you Hampton fans wouldn't pull for us if we were playin Iraq!