Hampton v/s Telico Plains

bulldog2000

Pujo, did that coach make those boys run some extra wind sprints this week? It will make them run faster and not get out of breath on Friday. You think im joking cause im not. Hampton has some real big ole strong boys that are fast too. I expect them to play real hard and good tomorrow night and beat those Telico boys. I remember in 2007 when Hampton came to my field and played our boys. They had some real big strong and tough boys. You think im joking cause im not.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo, did that coach make those boys run some extra wind sprints this week? It will make them run faster and not get out of breath on Friday. You think im joking cause im not. Hampton has some real big ole strong boys that are fast too. I expect them to play real hard and good tomorrow night and beat those Telico boys. I remember in 2007 when Hampton came to my field and played our boys. They had some real big strong and tough boys. You think im joking cause im not.

They have been chasing Jack Rabbits all week, when they catch one ,they eat it to get extra Protein,Roy did you know that rabbit was real high in protein, you think I'm Joking. After they run them rabbits down and eat them ,they lift those dadgum weights. They should be big ,strong and fast for tomorrow night. Just hope I'm not giving out some of their secrets. If there is anything else you think they should do ,let us know. Always looking for an edge.

I dont think this game means that much. After all whoever makes it past next week will get thumped by Boyds Buchanun.

BY WHO, is there a new giant out there. This Buchanun team must be good.

It doesnt matter who. Hampton always goes 9-1 or 10-0 wins a couple of games in playoffs and then gets shown how to play real football when they face a good team. Yeah Boyds Buchanun is better than anything youve seen play up there in the middle of nowhere.

Tough Country Boy talk has always amused me. I heard a story about a McMinn County-Riverdale playoff game. It was raining, and the Mcminn boys were doing their pregame stuff in the mud, and the coach made a comment at the Riverdale Panzies because they were holding umbrellas as they done their walk through. I think Riverdale won 49 - 7.

Seriously now, we are just as country as you guys, but it won't make a difference on who wins the game.

I can't wait to see Hampton get beat by 30 tonight...I tried to warn everyone but they will find out in a few hours. I have nothing against Hampton other than them being to cocky and thinking they are better than they are. They will get a good dose of reality tonight though

I can't wait to see Hampton get beat by 30 tonight...I tried to warn everyone but they will find out in a few hours. I have nothing against Hampton other than them being to cocky and thinking they are better than they are. They will get a good dose of reality tonight though

Shocker, you are the one being cocky and ridiculous. Your jealousy of Hampton's success the last several years is really showing.

Concerning the game tonight, we all know it's going to be a tough game and that the Bulldogs are facing a really good team (Tellico Plains). It will be a battle no doubt. I'm pulling for my Bulldogs to win a big game tonight and I will be there with the rest of the Big Blue Bulldog Nation.

Go Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!

Beat the Bears!!!!!!!!

:thumb:

Its got nothing to do with being cocky, I remember 5 years ago when no one knew who Hampton was, I told people then that they would soon be a household name around the state, they have earned their success by having success. When you go deep in the playoffs on a regulal basis, people take notice. I'm sure TP has all the respect in the world for their opponent tonight and would be tickled to death with a 1 point win. On the other hand, Hampton will have a ton of respect for TP. We as fans have learned to expect to win these types of games, we've never beaten the best, but we have earned their respect. Trousdale ran over us like a Mack truck. We came back the next 2 seasons and gave FC and SP all they wanted. Last season we had to pay for those 3 successful seasons , eventually graduation catches up with all small schools. These kids have worked hard and grew up and this is just another chapter in Bulldog football. If we are able to win tonight, we won't be cocky ,we'll know we have another tough opponent next week. You look at any team out there that has constant success and you will find confidence, its not cocky ,its just they have learned if you pay the price of success,you stand a good chance of having it. NUFF SAID. GOOOOOOOOOOOBULLLLLDOGSSSSS

Its got nothing to do with being cocky, I remember 5 years ago when no one knew who Hampton was, I told people then that they would soon be a household name around the state, they have earned their success by having success. When you go deep in the playoffs on a regulal basis, people take notice. I'm sure TP has all the respect in the world for their opponent tonight and would be tickled to death with a 1 point win. On the other hand, Hampton will have a ton of respect for TP. We as fans have learned to expect to win these types of games, we've never beaten the best, but we have earned their respect. Trousdale ran over us like a Mack truck. We came back the next 2 seasons and gave FC and SP all they wanted. Last season we had to pay for those 3 successful seasons , eventually graduation catches up with all small schools. These kids have worked hard and grew up and this is just another chapter in Bulldog football. If we are able to win tonight, we won't be cocky ,we'll know we have another tough opponent next week. You look at any team out there that has constant success and you will find confidence, its not cocky ,its just they have learned if you pay the price of success,you stand a good chance of having it. NUFF SAID. GOOOOOOOOOOOBULLLLLDOGSSSSS

Pujo, it couldnt have been said any better than that, the DAWGS know they gotta tough game on there hands tonight and theyll come out ready to play to the best of there ability. That being said cant wait to see you there, HHR will be on the fence like always GO DAWGS!!!!!!! Wish every1 a safe trip

O'Dell, O'Dell, O'Dell.......I'm sure the boys at Hampton are already quite familiar with the name by this point. Does showing up and having O'Dell written on your shirt qualify you for the endzone? My guess is you better have more than one kid do all the glory work or the bullseye on his jersey is going to get him hit.......ALOT. If you leave it up to that kid.....chances are you're too one deminsional. My bet is Hampton will be prepared for O'Dell.

:roflol: Kaz :roflol:

p.s. Good Luck Pujo!