Beech hosts Gallatin

marked

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice win for Coach Crabtree and the Bucs. As usual, NE was bigger than Beech in the interior, but other than the NE qb, Beech had better athletes at the skill positions. NE quickly realized they could not line up and run it at Beech's swarming LB's, so they went to the spread late in the fist half to score their only td. Beech scored on the opening possession of the second half and NE turned it over on it's first drive and they had to try to air it out from that point on. Their passing game was pretty bad as Beech pressured the qb the rest of the game, knocking him out for a few plays. Beech mixed up the run and the pass and spread the ball around to a lot of folks. Next week should be fun.

Having seen both I would say Beech is every bit as good if not better than Henry County. This should be a great game!

NOW, this should be a game! Where is it being played? My team, Northwest, has played both (at Beech a couple of years ago (blown out and beat up..very tough atmosphere) but we played a good game against Beech early this season here at home. Of course, our outcome against Gallatin booted us out last week and I was so pullin' for the Green Wave against HC. What a game (via online)....last night! Way to hang tough Gallatin, stay strong and focused AND come out the winner......Good luck to both teams and may the Green Wave bring in high tide. :excl: