Page at Lexington Round 2

airraid09

I was out on call on day...and bigredtiger shows up...Out of all those posts I read, I only have one question....what is a "patroit" as opposed to a PATRIOT?

Meanwhile...we have heard about the vaunted Tiger offense...but we NEVER hear specifics about their defense other than it is really good. LB"S???? How many player go both ways?

I have to agree with Lexington coaches(?) that we are small but slow on defense.....we have been outmatched in size in every game....have had more penalties called on us in 80% of our games....statistically we have been outdone 80% of the time..........I don't even know how we have won 7 games....must have been divine intervention.

You are not in for a suprise....it is called a "surpise".....I honestly cannot continue to correct your grammar mistakes "red" without in school suspension.

Have a safe trip Page............Lexington is a lot like Page in geography....facilities are a little different.

Where can you find good food?? ...besides that nearby truckstop

well let's see u got scotts bbq which is the best around then u have sparky's pizza ria and grill and the DQ/MD/wendy's/sonic/pizzahut/dominos pizza/BK/A&Wburger/Grandchina/chinapallace/zaxby's/losportaloes/kentucky fried chicken.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with 66 and the wise one. What that player for Page has done from what I have read is very admirable. Sounds like a team leader to me. The wise one is correct. These are kids and they have enough pressure on them without ppl on here running them down. BRT, please don't disrespect our little town. True, we don't have all the stuff Franklin has, but we have a great little town with great people. More disrespect from someone who has probably never even been here to know what is here. I would never disrespect Franklin, so don't disrespect Lexington. We are proud to be from here and proud of our boys and coaches. Good luck Tigers! Go Big Red!

Guys....Page is in Rudderville( a wide spot in the road) ...out in the country and a good 10 miles from Franklin.

Thanks for the info on the food. I am trying the Zaxby's if I can find it.

As far as the fellow talking about respect and the underdog....I think the underdog of the two underdogs playing today has to be the #7 seed Page Patriots.

Here's to a hard fought but clean game with no serious injuries to either side. Here's to #4 and the effort he gave to the Page program after only two years of playing football. Hope he recovers well.

Page 19-17

Zaxby's? Puh-leeeeeze! At least try one of our non chain joints! Since you are coming all this way......

Grecian Resturaunt is great! Pasta, steak, seafood buffet, is right on the edge of town on 412 W.

But I would go to Atzimba!!! The best Mexican food in a 50 mile radius. It is on HWY 22 S, about 3 miles on the right. It is owned and operated by one of my (soccer)players' families, and he will probably be there working. Tell them coach Mike sent you, and you want Arturo to wait on you. Then tell him that he needs to start running a little more because conditioning starts pretty soon, and he doesn't need to get behind the rest of the team. He will get a kick out of it! And if any of you want to meet me there, I will let you buy me and my family dinner! PM me for my cell#. I will be there about 5:15. I will be the one wearing red, so if you see me, HOLLAAAAAA!

I hope everyone has a safe trip, and like WOMG, and CoachDmac have said, let's let these boys play, and not have them run down. I am sure they will leave it all on the field tonight.

See you all at 7!

I totally agree with 66 and the wise one. What that player for Page has done from what I have read is very admirable. Sounds like a team leader to me. The wise one is correct. These are kids and they have enough pressure on them without ppl on here running them down. BRT, please don't disrespect our little town. True, we don't have all the stuff Franklin has, but we have a great little town with great people. More disrespect from someone who has probably never even been here to know what is here. I would never disrespect Franklin, so don't disrespect Lexington. We are proud to be from here and proud of our boys and coaches. Good luck Tigers! Go Big Red!
why would i disrespect lexington it's my home town i have lived here my hole life and GO BIGRED!!!!!!!