Warren County : New Season , New Coach,

14pioneers

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"cchsupporter", I agree, it makes perfect sense to play every year, Cannon County has a rich tradition in ladies basketball as does Warren County, as for this year, We do have a number of seniors returning, maybe 7 or so, I am looking forward to the "New Look " Lady Pioneers" !!! Good luck to the Cannon County ladies also this year.

Likely Jackson County will be in the state in their Division this year.

JC will definitely be there and should be the odds on favorite to win it.... again! Skys they limit for Warren Co. though. Back in the early 90's JC was everybody's doormat but once Coach Brown took over all that changed! So a good coach and having the kids and the parents buy into what he is teaching will do wonders for a program. Good luck to WC the rest of the way!

How are the ladies looking so far? I talked with one of the parents before the season and he said that his daughter was excited about the team. I know they have not won a game from looking at the record on CoachT, but are they improving? I am going to try to get to one of the games next week and would like to know everyone's impression of the changes now that they have several games under their belts.

Likely Jackson County will be in the state in their Division this year.

JC will definitely be there and should be the odds on favorite to win it.... again! Skys they limit for Warren Co. though. Back in the early 90's JC was everybody's doormat but once Coach Brown took over all that changed! So a good coach and having the kids and the parents buy into what he is teaching will do wonders for a program. Good luck to WC the rest of the way!

This likely is what Whitey was looking for. Can say, realistically, the schedule did not duck anyone and is agressive which is a plus. IMO, it is a barometer of where WC wants to go and is going to go.. MTSF's next to the last sentence has good insight and the last sentence reflects the interest and support of many long standing fans