Warren County : New Season , New Coach,

14pioneers

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they would be able to beat Tullahoma at home. When they were in Tullahoma and lost, they had a 7 point lead with two minutes to go vanish. I did not think they would have that kind of melt down at the end before their home crowd.

While this loss earlier in the year was not good(they lost by 2), as you mentioned they did win at home. Losing to Dekalb was not expected since they are having a good season. But looking at the schedule, WC girls seem better. The real question needs to be asked after the season is over is, looking at the total results from Middle School thru High school, what has been accomplished? This has nothing to do with W-L. Reports are still positive. The right things are being done. Execution sometimes might be better but thats HS. Maybe I've missed something but overall team conditioning seems better with less injuries. Team goals seem to be exposed. Are Middle Schoolers going to be able to help on the depth chart next year? Your coach seems to be in the middle of some very positive things and on the right track. He needs your support and encouragement. He needs to hear your voice and concerns face to face later on. He needs to know later, the expectations the fans want. He already knows what he wants. Very likely, mostly, they are the same. The real success of the School will not be results with Tullahoma, Coffee and Dekalb but between White, Cookeville and Cumberland County. they are in your way to State and the bar needs to be there. Whitey, keep the bar high but keep the communications clear and direct.

• 3 weeks later...
Keep working Ladies !!! You are better than your record says you are !!! Your gonna have a game this year before the season ends ,that will turn everyone's head !!! stay Focused!! Go lady Pioneers !!

You are right 14pioneers. They had a game that turned heads at least mine tonight when they lost at home against Cumberland County in the play in game to the district tournament. What in the world happened? Cumberland County had not won a single game in the district all season long. I was looking past this game and to the tournament. Oh well, there is always next year.

Keep working Ladies !!! You are better than your record says you are !!! Your gonna have a game this year before the season ends ,that will turn everyone's head !!! stay Focused!! Go lady Pioneers !!

You are right 14pioneers. They had a game that turned heads at least mine tonight when they lost at home against Cumberland County in the play in game to the district tournament. What in the world happened? Cumberland County had not won a single game in the district all season long. I was looking past this game and to the tournament. Oh well, there is always next year.

I know what you are saying "Whitey", but Cumberland County also upset Coffee County too !! However, the loss to Cumberland County has really given all Lady Pioneer fans a bad taste in our mouths. To be honest, I really felt, this team underachieved all-year, but I think this new coach deserves the benifit of the doubt, but this team had more talent to achieve only 4 wins for the year.

The real question is not a bunch at adults at this time but how is the outlook of the team and school after the season is noiw over and are plans and communications in place forwardlooking. Only because some one mentioned it, and nothing else, Coffee seems to have started plans. Your new coaches need to sense some attitude that the community, parents and players need to KNOW and have an acessment of what and where they are going so they and the coaches can plan their lives and feel the strength of the program. Have your coaches been interviewed by media newspaper and radio concerning plans? Where is the MS program? Is everyone on the same page?