Ooltewah Football

TNsteeler

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got to meet Shannon Williams at a coaches clinic and luncheon. Don't care anything about the Owls or Ooltewah football but if they don't hire this man, something is wrong! He is a very talented coach with unbelievable vision and drive. I was impressed! He has been around some great programs and worked on some big time coaching staff's with some big time coaches! Go ahead let him get away. We would sure take him!

We will see! Like I said, Goose! :lol:

I think Goose would have been the better choice last year when our line was young and we needed to get outside the pocket to pass. This year the line will be much improved, hopefully, and I would rather have the freshman kid from Hunter at the healm if he can adjust to varsity ball. Goose would be a good wildcat/pass the ball to out of the backfield type player. It is too easy to key on a QB, and that is why I would like to see them open the playbook up for Goose and Freeman.

Their is not an upcoming freshman that has the leadership mentality or the athletic skills to compete with Goose!

Goose will be the QB and Creech will be the back up! I think Creech will be awesome in the secondary. He had about 2 picks a game for the JV. I think his QB skills have helped him play in the secondary!

Finally got to meet Shannon Williams at a coaches clinic and luncheon. Don't care anything about the Owls or Ooltewah football but if they don't hire this man, something is wrong! He is a very talented coach with unbelievable vision and drive. I was impressed! He has been around some great programs and worked on some big time coaching staff's with some big time coaches! Go ahead let him get away. We would sure take him!

We appreciate your concern about our coaching vacancy. Yes, we already know that Shannon Williams is the best applicant for the job! I think anyone that has ever spoken to him realizes this. I think this is who our community wants. He is a man of FAITH and FAMILY!