"Battle of the Boro"-Round TWO!

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost Old Dad asked a really good question on the Maryville-Farragut board. I'm going to rephase it to get your opinions. I would like to here from Oakland and Riverdale. Assuming your team wins, who would you like to face in Round 4...Maryyville or Farragut? I know, one week at a time, but let's just imagine here. Good luck to both teams, stay healthy, and I am hoping to see either team in Maryville in Round 4.

Ill bite. For years I have been dreaming of the chance to be able to go to Maryville. You hear so much about the support, tradition, program, that you really want to see it for your own eyes. Should Oakland and Maryville both win, I am making an all day trip out of this one.

This game should come down to two things. Can the Warrior defense shut down the Oakland running game and will the Oakland defense make the adjustments to shut down the Warrior passing game which has made major improvements since the last time they played. If you break down the past 4 weeks head to head, you have to give the edge to the Warriors on how they played against each of there opponents and the improvements that they have made. The Warrior Defense has found there stride. I see this one close, but not that close. Riverdale 21 Oakland 10.. Get there early because there wont be a seat left in the house!!

this is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG week....will friday please hurry up

dear oakland will yall please go easy on us! We know we got lucky last time so we are sorry for that please forgive us and go easy on us....we know we are not worthy and we dont belong on the field with you so go easy on us and help us keep it respectable

GO WARRIORS

Riverdaleman, do Oakland and Riverdale still do the old challenge trophy??? We use to pass it back and forth till someone won it 3 times in a row. I remember retiring 2 of them!!! :popcorneater:

I do not recall a challenge trophy but keep in mind oakland has only beaten us 10 times EVER so when you win that much those thing tend to phase out LOL...I just hope they dont get win 11 this friday