McKenzie vs Adamsville....Let It Begin....

VOLnWTN

There sure is alot of talk from the McKenzie faithful about how they're gonna dominate this game. No one can predict what will happen. But it will play out on the field. Turnovers and consistency will be key factors. It will be a hard fought game from beginning to end. Yes, ya'll might have alot of trophies in your case but this is a new year!!! And the Cardinals are hungry for a trophy of their own. Our band already has the Governor's Cup for the State Championship...adding a gold ball to the collection would just be sweet!!!!!!! :roflol:

You are right, no one will be able to predict how this will end. But you have your opinion and I have mine. You also better believe that we are as hungry for another trip to the Blue Cross Bowl too. But I have a question, why is this thing about trophys coming into this game. I don't think any rebel fan has mentioned anything about trophies. Until we can get the gold ball I don't imagine anyone of us will mention our trophy case. The only thing that I will mention is Adamsville is in the way of putting that gold piece we are missing in that case. Come Friday, we look to take that next step in getting that missing piece and continuing on. :popcorneater:

Well, you mentioned holding the gold ball first....anyway it's not about how many trophies you have, how many times you made the final trip, or if you think that Adamsville is playing over their head. This team ain't playin over their head, they have played with heart and determination all season....and come Friday night they will play every play like it was their last!!!! And they will shake your hand and congratulate you on a good game!!!!

I will clarify this for you. The mention came from someone other than a rebel fan, rather a Peabody fan. He said the gold ball will come through McKenzie which is his opinion. So now that is clear, best of luck this Friday and lookin forward to ya'lls visit. See ya at Rebel field.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm one of those parents and show me where I have put anyone down on here that is playing Friday. I have said both teams will play hard and may the best team win. I have NOT put down anyone in or around Adamsville. They have put together a great year and deserve to be where they are. Past games don't mean a thing and I personally could care less what we or you have done to teams that we have each played. These are teenagers we are cheering for and I would not degrade anyone of them from either side. These kids from both sides work hard to do what they love and deserve the respect I will be glad to give them. Sounds to me that you are disrepecting our kids with your comments. Your saying no one from McKenzie puts an effort into the game they love as well. We may win or we may lose, but I promise you this our kids will give A-ville all they want and more.[/quote/]

None of those words were even mentioned in my post because im not putting down any player at Mckenzie...Im just stateing the fact that Carroll will be prepared like he always is and he will be getting the D ready too. And the first series when Mckenzie's offense gets shut down everyone will know that Adamsville is foreal....But dont think im trying to put down anyone a Mckenzie because im not.

I love getting on here and looking at all the trash that Mckenzie PARENTS talk.....Let the kids do the talking on the field. You have no buisness to be putting down another program that is on the rise. If you knew Adamsville has been playing bigger teams for the past 10 years, Mckenzie has been in 1A for as long as I can remember. You talk how yall beat TCA worse than Adamsville...you also gave up more points than Adamsville did too. Adamsvilles defense will be ready because of the coaching staff and a kid named Josh Carroll. I can gurantee nobody in your program cares more about the game of football than this kid...I wish I could see this game and I wish I could see your faces when the horn goes off and Adamsville takes the win, but until then keep feeding yourselves the bull that Adamsville doesnt have a chance!!! :popcorneater:

Excuse me, let me requote ya. Our kids put in less of an effort......................they just come to games on Friday and play backyard ball............

Why can't we all just get along? Need to learn to play nice with the neighbors! like us in dresden. lol

If you think the McKenzie posters are not playing nice, wait until Friday night. I fear the Cardinals will feel like Sheriff Pusser in a local honky tonk. :popcorneater:

LOL, They Gonna Need A Bigger Stick Than He Had! :roflol:

Well Friday They Are Calling For A Lil Rain. It Will Be A Nice Evening For Football. Lil Damp, With A Crisp Air Feel To It. At The Field The Grills Will Be Going, Popcorn A Popping. They Will Have The Pregame Meeting In The Middle Of The Field. The Band Will Play The Star Spangled Banner. Then At Around 7:00 The Rebels Will Proceed To Beat Adamsville In A Workmanlike Manner. And In All Aspects Of The Game. I Predict It Will Be The Worst Performance Adamsville Has Had All Season. And After This Loss Adamsville Fans Will Somberly Stroll Out Of Rebel Field, And Make That Long Drive Home To Adamsville. But Before It Happens Let Me Say This...Congrats On A Good Season. :popcorneater:

I love getting on here and looking at all the trash that Mckenzie PARENTS talk.....Let the kids do the talking on the field. You have no buisness to be putting down another program that is on the rise. If you knew Adamsville has been playing bigger teams for the past 10 years, Mckenzie has been in 1A for as long as I can remember. You talk how yall beat TCA worse than Adamsville...you also gave up more points than Adamsville did too. Adamsvilles defense will be ready because of the coaching staff and a kid named Josh Carroll. I can gurantee nobody in your program cares more about the game of football than this kid...I wish I could see this game and I wish I could see your faces when the horn goes off and Adamsville takes the win, but until then keep feeding yourselves the bull that Adamsville doesnt have a chance!!! :roflol:

Excuse me, let me requote ya. Our kids put in less of an effort......................they just come to games on Friday and play backyard ball............

sorry McKrebeldad but I do not see where he was saying anything negative about any of your kids. He simply made the comment that there is not a kid in the world that loves to play football any more than Josh does. That does not mean there are not kids that love it as much as he does just not MORE. Everyone from Adamsville knows we have a tugh task at hand to come in t Rebel field and try and get a win, but if you think we are just gonna lie down for ya you have lost your mind. We will fight together until the very end. We win, lose, survive, and go on together.