Wayne County vs Jo Byrns

wildcatpride70

That would be great. Hey, I just read a post about WC having new turf. Did they put a fence around the field? Hope not...I love ya'll's field configruation!

No turf....new grass though....they put sod down this summer....put a fence on the visitors side to the entrance....raised the field and moved it closer to the visitors bleachers

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be great. Hey, I just read a post about WC having new turf. Did they put a fence around the field? Hope not...I love ya'll's field configruation!

Yes, we have a fence around the field. We had to put it up to keep the cattle off the field. From reading all of these post it sounds like JB just needs to pick out a few of their players to bring down here for the game. Maybe if they would leave half of them in JB, then WC would have a small (very small) chance to win this game. Sounds like WC is in for another big whoop'n from those boys from JB. Maybe on the other hand WC will play a good game and give JB more than they really came down here to get. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we have a fence around the field. We had to put it up to keep the cattle off the field. From reading all of these post it sounds like JB just needs to pick out a few of their players to bring down here for the game. Maybe if they would leave half of them in JB, then WC would have a small (very small) chance to win this game. Sounds like WC is in for another big whoop'n from those boys from JB. Maybe on the other hand WC will play a good game and give JB more than they really came down here to get. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANG IT!

As far as no one giving WC a chance...all I know is JB's coaching staff and players are preparing like they should and they know they have not already won the game. From what I saw on film, this should be a battle.

It's not going to be nearly as fun to watch the game with a fence up. If we can get cascade11 to "play with" the cattle Friday will y'all take it down for us? As far as what players JB is going to pick to come to this game, I'm not sure yet. Seriously though, WC is 11-0 and there's really nothing else to say. If anybody thinks they're going to have it easy against a team that hasn't lost a game then they've got another thing coming to them. Several folks thought JB would lose last year to WC and were completely surprised by JB's performance in WC. This year I'd say they're more optimistic based on last year but last year was last year. I'm certain JB will have to bring their best to beat WC. Remember, JB is just 2-2 against the Region 6 champs so there's no guarantee.

Jo Byrns on top 35-14. Nobody's gonan stop my boy Bobby in the backfield,....if you don't know who he is you'll know when you see the back of his #44 jersey when your'e chasing him down the field :o i'll be making the trip to wayne county...go devils!

jbsdevil"34" don't forget about Bolt (#34). He'd be starting on just about every team we played against this year. It just so happens that a Mr. Football candidate is in front of him. Remember...Barry Sanders backed up Thurman Thomas. Oh and there's this one guy who wears #1, he's "decent" too. :shock:

It's not going to be nearly as fun to watch the game with a fence up. If we can get cascade11 to "play with" the cattle Friday will y'all take it down for us? As far as what players JB is going to pick to come to this game, I'm not sure yet. Seriously though, WC is 11-0 and there's really nothing else to say. If anybody thinks they're going to have it easy against a team that hasn't lost a game then they've got another thing coming to them. Several folks thought JB would lose last year to WC and were completely surprised by JB's performance in WC. This year I'd say they're more optimistic based on last year but last year was last year. I'm certain JB will have to bring their best to beat WC. Remember, JB is just 2-2 against the Region 6 champs so there's no guarantee

I hear you moto...I don't think any of the players on both sides are takin this game lightly and it good to be optimistic... its just that WC folks aren't used to this getting picked to lose stuff, and people should feel good about JBs chances in this match up seein as how they have won every meeting between the two teams. This WC team this year though is the team that has a chance...if that D just stays fired up. Also, I watched #44 on some youtube videos. It looked like he can hit pretty hard. I can't wait to see him square off against #41, #8. It should be some slobernokers. This is gonna be a hard nosed physical football game. I just hope its injury free. Go Cats. :shock:

Jo Byrns by 14 or so at least. Maybe more if WC doesn't play their best in the first half.

I really don't see why everyone is picking JB to absolutely kill us? I know we've never beat yall in the past or anything, but I don't believe it'll be an all-out blowout....

I agree this game it going to be a nail biter for sure I think that anyone picking a blow out is going to be sorely dissappointed. I am looking forward to seeing everyone I'm glad that we are going to have some good football weather this weekend.

Jo Byrns by 14 or so at least. Maybe more if WC doesn't play their best in the first half.

I really don't see why everyone is picking JB to absolutely kill us? I know we've never beat yall in the past or anything, but I don't believe it'll be an all-out blowout....

I agree this game it going to be a nail biter for sure I think that anyone picking a blow out is going to be sorely dissappointed. I am looking forward to seeing everyone I'm glad that we are going to have some good football weather this weekend.

" Do Your Dance"......" Do Your Dance"...." Do Your Dance For Me Momma'' :o:shock:

It's not going to be nearly as fun to watch the game with a fence up. If we can get cascade11 to "play with" the cattle Friday will y'all take it down for us? As far as what players JB is going to pick to come to this game, I'm not sure yet. Seriously though, WC is 11-0 and there's really nothing else to say. If anybody thinks they're going to have it easy against a team that hasn't lost a game then they've got another thing coming to them. Several folks thought JB would lose last year to WC and were completely surprised by JB's performance in WC. This year I'd say they're more optimistic based on last year but last year was last year. I'm certain JB will have to bring their best to beat WC. Remember, JB is just 2-2 against the Region 6 champs so there's no guarantee

I hear you moto...I don't think any of the players on both sides are takin this game lightly and it good to be optimistic... its just that WC folks aren't used to this getting picked to lose stuff, and people should feel good about JBs chances in this match up seein as how they have won every meeting between the two teams. This WC team this year though is the team that has a chance...if that D just stays fired up. Also, I watched #44 on some youtube videos. It looked like he can hit pretty hard. I can't wait to see him square off against #41, #8. It should be some slobernokers. This is gonna be a hard nosed physical football game. I just hope its injury free. Go Cats. :shock:

Don't sell your team short JB hasn't won every match up against WC I know of one in the mid nineties that you guys won against the Devils.