York at Smith Co.

oldchsman

Great job Both teams. No body believed this would happen that two teams from a cupcake Region would be 2 of 8 remaining in the state with Pearl Cohn and Goodpaster in our Qt..But here we are two old boys fighting it out to be 1 of 4.I love it. The media don't know it all. Who ever wins this game I wish the best.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt hear much about the smith county game but i was at the york game and if next fridays game is half as exiting as last night at goodpasture i cant wait nothing beats friday night football best of luck to both teams and every one else that made it to the third round smith has a good atmosphere at there stadium looking forward to traveling down there next friday hope to see all those loud york fans at smith

go dragons

where is all the great 9aa teams now? preparing for b ball ? way to go 8aa and showing how a cupcake region plays smash mouth cupcake football. maybe 9aa should have eaten more cupcakes,sure would have been better than eaten crow now :roflol: the last two games by SC has been played with the fire and determination that I knew these boys have. as well as YAI . the game fri night between these two teams will be a great game. I know my OWLS will be looking for a little/ lot of payback . the 9aa boys should come and eat some cupcakes and watch some smash mouth,hard hitting,cupcaking slinging 8aa football. congrats to both teams.you represent 8aa well. can,t wait for this one. GO BIG OWLS !!

This will be one heck of a game. This week will be even longer than last week. SC is playing inspired football right now. Everybody is stepping up, I'm talking about the crowd, seniors, and everybody else who is involved with this team. Keep on rolling SC!!! :roflol:

Someone fill me in on Smith and York also. They refer to Smith's field as the "hole"? What type of offenses do they run?