#6 Gallatin (9-3) @ #2 Beech (10-2) - 3rd Round

Gtowner

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS GAME IS HUGE FOR THE GREEN WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BIG RED FAITHFUL IS SHOWING UP IN NUMBERS TONIGHT TO SHOW OUR SUPPORT FOR THE GREEN WAVE!!!!!!!!! 20-30 PEOPLE FROM BIG RED NATION comin to rock shackle island tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right Beech, your stadium is gettin takin over tonight!!!!! need i say more???????

Should be a great game between two really good football squads. Gallatin has never beaten a district foe when they meet in the playoffs. Everybody knows it is very tough to win twice over the same team so the Green Wave is really gonna have to step up tonight.

So is this the best team Beech has put on the field or does that distinction go to the Corlew/Sadler team in the mid 90's? Just curious.

Go Green Wave and beat the Bucs!!!

THIS GAME IS HUGE FOR THE GREEN WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BIG RED FAITHFUL IS SHOWING UP IN NUMBERS TONIGHT TO SHOW OUR SUPPORT FOR THE GREEN WAVE!!!!!!!!! 20-30 PEOPLE FROM BIG RED NATION comin to rock shackle island tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right Beech, your stadium is gettin takin over tonight!!!!! need i say more???????

Pat fans, stop by Northwest and pick me up on your way through Clarksville! ROLL em GREEN WAVE.... :thumb:

Gallatin is determined and has been improving each and every week. Beech has a great team but has been successful due to their line up front. They are very undersized up front and that will play a huge impact in tonights outcome. #32 McCoin for Gallatin and their lines on both sides of the ball will continue to dominate like he have in the playoffs. The Tennessean sports writers (Chip Cirillo & Maurice Patton) who have been very succesful picking games this week both have Gallatin beating Beech tonight. As much as I think this game could be close, I honestly don't think it will. Gallatin is a football school and is eager to get their 4th State Championship. How many state football championships does Beech have? I think they have 0. Good luck to both teams but Gallatin wins this one easy.

Gallatin 35

Beech 17

Gallatin is determined and has been improving each and every week. Beech has a great team but has been successful due to their line up front. They are very undersized up front and that will play a huge impact in tonights outcome. #32 McCoin for Gallatin and their lines on both sides of the ball will continue to dominate like he have in the playoffs. The Tennessean sports writers (Chip Cirillo & Maurice Patton) who have been very succesful picking games this week both have Gallatin beating Beech tonight. As much as I think this game could be close, I honestly don't think it will. Gallatin is a football school and is eager to get their 4th State Championship. How many state football championships does Beech have? I think they have 0. Good luck to both teams but Gallatin wins this one easy.

Gallatin 35

Beech 17

They may be undersized, but Beech has more heart. I'm sure Gallatin is eager to win a 4th state title, but Beech is eager to win their first. Beech wins this one easy!

GAME DAY!!!!!!

I think it is awesome that the Patriot fans are coming over to Sumner Co. tonight to cheer on the Wave. I have never met a classier bunch of fans in all my years of high school football. Get there early guys, it is goin to fill up very early.

This is going to be a matchup for the ages! Gallatin has the emotion on their side but Beech has been steam rolling opponents since these two last met. I absolutely cannot wait for this game!

GO BIG G :thumb: