#6 Gallatin (9-3) @ #2 Beech (10-2) - 3rd Round

Gtowner

Great game by both teams. IMO the turnover stat was huge. Gallatin had the interception and fumble which both lead to Beech scores. Otherwise, the game was very evenly matched, with both offenses doing what got them here. Perry and Mathews ripped off some really nice runs and, for a bum arm/shoulder, Mathews threw it pretty well. Beech was able to spread it around between Haymer, Sites and Walker. The QB Neal threw well and Coach Crabtree called enough passes to keep Gallatin honest. Congratulations to Gallatin on a great season. Beech can enjoy this one tonight, but on Monday get ready to work. Congratulations to Beech, Coach Crabtree and staff.

What kind of formation does Beech run out of ? Wing T, Pro Set, Power I, Spread ? Do they pass alot ?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how the biggest Gallatin smack talkers, RedVenom, Squashwave, Crackalack, etc., are nowhere to be found after they get beat. I guess the Cat got their tongue. Oh well, wave1 and 88 are man enough to post after a loss. It's been fun jousting with you guys this year. We invite you all back to Shackle Island next week for what will hopefully be a good game. I hear Mitchell is loaded with athleticism. I hope Haymer and Hailey are healed up by next Friday. We're going to try our best to get another 9AAA team in the finals.

It's funny how the biggest Gallatin smack talkers, RedVenom, Squashwave, Crackalack, etc., are nowhere to be found after they get beat. I guess the Cat got their tongue. Oh well, wave1 and 88 are man enough to post after a loss. It's been fun jousting with you guys this year. We invite you all back to Shackle Island next week for what will hopefully be a good game. I hear Mitchell is loaded with athleticism. I hope Haymer and Hailey are healed up by next Friday. We're going to try our best to get another 9AAA team in the finals.

I may come to this game. I just haven't made up my mind yet. I know the crowd for this game will not be anywhere near what we had last week. TSSAA made some money last Friday night. Good luck against Mitchell. 35 degree's may keep alot of your 6:45 crowd away. I still can't believe yall don't have a better following. Crabtree called the fan base out in Friday's NewsExaminer/Star News....I thought he was just trying to pump up his crowd turns out he was serious. Those boys deserve a packed house every game as hard as they are playing.

I agree 88. I have been disappointed in the crowds all year. I don't know if it's because the school doesnt' have a city's name attached to it so that more people will identify with it or what. They obviously dont have the tradition that Gallatin has. The student body, as a whole, does a terrible job. There are some die hard students painted up at every game, but there are a lot that just choose to do other things. It's the same in basketball. But you are right, these boys deserve better.

Oh I am man enough to get on here...sorry I don't live on here 24/7 like you do... I actually have a job, which you probably don't know what that's like since you're from Hendersonville.

Beech, I give them credit...they played a great game. Gallatin beat themselves with the 2 turnovers...and the officiating was bad. Gallatin should have won...plain and simple...but Beech, great job. Good luck against Mitchell, you're gonna need it.

Oh I am man enough to get on here...sorry I don't live on here 24/7 like you do... I actually have a job, which you probably don't know what that's like since you're from Hendersonville.

Beech, I give them credit...they played a great game. Gallatin beat themselves with the 2 turnovers...and the officiating was bad. Gallatin should have won...plain and simple...but Beech, great job. Good luck against Mitchell, you're gonna need it.

Yeah, crackalack, we all know about how you work down at the smoked sausage factory...

Yeah, crackalack, we all know about how you work down at the smoked sausage factory...

Yeah, and WE ALL KNOW that your Mom is the top employee.