LOUDON @ ALCOA II

footballmomtn

footballmom, enjoy your trip to Alcoa and hope you have a great time at the game. Good sportmanship is wished for all in this game. It is a shame that one of these teams will not go home with a victory but heads should be held high, these are two great teams with some great players and fans. Best of luck to you but I have to say Go Tornadoes.......

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Imagine, CAK beats Loudon 24-0 and fumbled 31-0 through end zone...This is the toughest district as evidenced by all teams dominance of out of district play. CAK beats Elizabethton at Elizabethton, Loudon goes to Polk and wins easily, Alcoa beats everyone. Once again, G-P proved to be a pretender in a week district. A-E trounced this year and CAK beat badly last year.

Even from a distance, it is hard to believe how loaded that district is. I guess it makes for some great games along the way. This half of the bracket is much tougher than the other side.

And Imagine, CAK beats Loudon 24-0 and fumbled 31-0 through end zone...This is the toughest district as evidenced by all teams dominance of out of district play. CAK beats Elizabethton at Elizabethton, Loudon goes to Polk and wins easily, Alcoa beats everyone. Once again, G-P proved to be a pretender in a week district. A-E trounced this year and CAK beat badly last year.

Even from a distance, it is hard to believe how loaded that district is. I guess it makes for some great games along the way. This half of the bracket is much tougher than the other side.

Isn't that the truth! Couldn't make many people on the "other side" believe that though, lol. Some great teams already put out this year.

thank you Fiftyishfootballmom! :roflolk: I hope you know that was only directed to a "few" and certainly not to you! I have always admired yours...as well as many others sportsmanship on here :roflolk: Only a few hours til kickoff! See you there :thumb:

Go Big Red!

I gotcha mom. There is always a few and for some teams more than a few...........

GO TORNADOES!

Should be another classic playoff game , it's always a scare playing opponnents twice but that;s how it seems to play out . Loudon is playing solid ball right now and Alcoa is rolling as always . Last time these 2 met was early in the season and Alcoa was coming off a big emotional win over Maryville . It's gonna be a slobber knocker for I think 1 quarter but Alcoa's depth and speed will take over . I see the score being a 35 to 7 win for the F-5 . Hope it's and injury free game on boths sides and a good clean game from start to finish .

having played both these teams, i would say that Alcoa is quite a bit better than Loudon. How it was 21-0 in the regular season i do not know. the difference in Alcoa is they run harder, block harder, and run harder and longer than any other team. Loudon has some big guys and if they make some plays on defense and create turnovers, itll be close. if not, Alcoa will continue to "pound the rock" on their way the 'ship.

I sure hope it is not 56 -7. I would like to think with the way we have played defense all year, it wouldn't be easy for anyone to hang "50" on us.

If you play it on paper, Alcoa wins easily, I guess we are fortunate, the game isn't played on paper. We will match up with them in the trenches, they do have more speed and playmakers than Loudon.

Loudon is playing pretty well right now, but Alcoa is Alcoa............So by us playing tonight, at least we have a "shot". Who knows, a break here and a break there...........maybe a couple of more breaks.....Effort from Loudon doesn't concern me, we will be physical and play hard, hopefully Loudon brings there "A" game and executes, so all of us fans can enjoy a good ballgame. I hope all have a safe trip to the game tonight and I hope it is a good one.

Here is to an injury free game for both sides. Regardless of the outcome tonight, I will be pulling for our Region to win the state.............

It's the playoffs. . .anything can happen, but I think Alcoa is in their post season stride :popcorneater:

What a tough game. I don't know about anybody else but I was holding on to my seat all night long. Loudon played an excellent defensive game; cudos to that defensive line. Congratulations Tornadoes on the win!!

For Loudon players and fans, there was "no quit" in your game tonight. Looking forward to seeing you all again next season.