Father Ryan vs MUS

bigred22

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what i find funny everybody knows about father ryan....this is what they all drink and fight and use tobacco products they are all real men and the occasional one does some illegal contribanethey all drive trucks so deal with it cuz complaining aint gunna do nothing about it .....father ryan aint gunna take no crap on the feild they have and they want it ....they arent paid for like most of the football teams in d2(ba,mba,ehs,baylor,mccallie,mus,etc.) so i like thi irish in this game cuz they were told they couldnt have it so they are gunna take it and shakinthefat you will eventually run out of bad things to say about father ryan.......irish pride baby

frhs 31

mus28

and brunnetti throws his first pick of the season

go irish

this is what i find funny everybody knows about father ryan....this is what they all drink and fight and use tobacco products they are all real men and the occasional one does some illegal contribanethey all drive trucks so deal with it cuz complaining aint gunna do nothing about it .....father ryan aint gunna take no crap on the feild they have and they want it ....they arent paid for like most of the football teams in d2(ba,mba,ehs,baylor,mccallie,mus,etc.) so i like thi irish in this game cuz they were told they couldnt have it so they are gunna take it and shakinthefat you will eventually run out of bad things to say about father ryan.......irish pride baby

frhs 31

mus28

go irish

Hey, try using a few complete sentences and some correct punctuation so we can understand the view point of the "real men" at FRHS compared to elsewhere.

frhs 31

mus28

go irish

Hey, try using a few complete sentences and some correct punctuation so we can understand the view point of the "real men" at FRHS compared to elsewhere.

hahahahah does it make you feel better about yourself by saying that and why dont you just stay on the mba ehs page :thumb: cuz it obivous you aint for the irish and or for the owls okay bruh sorry i aint got no mba education hahahaha but its whatever i work with i got man...good day to you sir

A long time bystander of high school football in the williamson county/lower nashville area due to my children's involvement, I have been around all the rivalries and traditions and reputations of these schools. While it has become apparent that MUS is the best team in the state, I can understand why everyone is so high on them. It also seems that everyone has criticized and bashed Father Ryan from the beginning of the season. I am going to fall in against the Tide and pick Father Ryan to upset the Owls. I am also going to go out on a limb and pick MBA to continue on their roll and upset BA. I would love to see this ancient rivalry battle it out in the state championship, where i will put my bet on father ryan to do the unthinkable and win the state crown against a team they havent beaten in God knows how long.

Well, I have lived in Nashville 23 years and have watched Ryan football since my brother started there in 1992. Maybe its a biased opinion but I havent seen Ryan play any dirtier than any other high school football team. Also of all the hardcore high school football fans I know, none of them have ever mentioned this "dirty" tradition that some of you claim they have.

As for the kicking game. Of all the high school football Ive seen, I have NEVER seen a more accurate and powerful kicker as Nick Pollard. Based on that, I believe Ryan has the best kicker in the state.

Ryan's reputation for "after the play" nastiness was an article of faith through the '70's. Nothing I saw in any of the games i attended or the one in which I played suggested it was overstated at all. If you say it's changed, I'll take your word, but....

As to kickers, I'll take Andrew Fletcher over anybody, especially late in the game from long distance. Ask the McCallie and Ensworth folks for their views.

Slightly off the topic (don't write in all caps, Shakinthefat), how has your new stadium worked out in terms of getting large crowds in and out?

ARE YOU THE "POLICEMAN" OF THE GRAMMER AND ENGLISH CONTENT OF THE COACH T DII THREAD?

Owlbooster does his share of writing in caps and you don't call him out.

I will stop using caps when you change your user name to BLACK.

By the way you forgot to capitalize your "i" in your comments about FR's history of fighting.

Let's try to stay on topic MR. KWOODRooF

i honestly can say i dont agree with the opinon of the mba kicker or mus kicker being better then the father kicker .....i have watched a few of the re practices this kid consistenly kick and makes feildgoals from 60 plus yardas and he kicks it threw the uprights on every kick off he is the best kicker in the state and probably the best in the south...he is going to be a big time player you can quote me on that... :o:roflol::thumb::thumb::roflol:

I am going to confidently say that kicking will not be the deciding factor in this game. In fact, I believe i read somewhere that Keith Mcbride might be hurt. If he is (not saying with 100% certainty that he is) then i think that will be a major reason Father Ryan has a chance at winning this game. This game is for MUS to lose. I do believe Father Ryan does deserve a lot of credit for this year and a 8-3 record, but this fairy tale will end friday night. Brunetti is too nasty with his laser arm and quick feet. This team is fast. Very fast. And their defense is tough with harrison martin as a solid football player.

Prediction- MUS: 42 Father Ryan: 17

i honestly can say i dont agree with the opinon of the mba kicker or mus kicker being better then the father kicker .....i have watched a few of the re practices this kid consistenly kick and makes feildgoals from 60 plus yardas and he kicks it threw the uprights on every kick off he is the best kicker in the state and probably the best in the south...he is going to be a big time player you can quote me on that... :lol:B):evil:B):lol:

Its people like you who give Father Ryan a bad reputation.

All you pepople that give Father Ryan no chance are crazy and actually STUPID...like that other person said (not sure his nname on here) - Father Ryan fights a lot harder and stronger when they are told no - If you look at the Ensworth and Ba game you will find that out. Father Ryan will not be told no and they play up to every level not matter what. Thats why i like them in this game. This is a team that never gets up and if you look at their losses they dont lose by too much. If u add up all the points they lost by that total is 12. 12!! POINTS!!. You completely nuts if you actually think Father Ryan will Lose by atleast 10. Me personally i dont think Father Ryan will lose this game. All they have to do is stop Barry Brunetti and the RB's and they will do fine. Which Father Ryan's defense has looked really good all year and i think they will do that. If their defensive front plays like they did last week and their secondary plays like they have all year up to last week then they will win this game. :shock::D:D

FRHS- 35

MUS- 28

See you guys in Cookeville IRISH!!!!!!!

All you pepople that give Father Ryan no chance are crazy and actually STUPID...like that other person said (not sure his nname on here) - Father Ryan fights a lot harder and stronger when they are told no - If you look at the Ensworth and Ba game you will find that out. Father Ryan will not be told no and they play up to every level not matter what. Thats why i like them in this game. This is a team that never gets up and if you look at their losses they dont lose by too much. If u add up all the points they lost by that total is 12. 12!! POINTS!!. You completely nuts if you actually think Father Ryan will Lose by atleast 10. Me personally i dont think Father Ryan will lose this game. All they have to do is stop Barry Brunetti and the RB's and they will do fine. Which Father Ryan's defense has looked really good all year and i think they will do that. If their defensive front plays like they did last week and their secondary plays like they have all year up to last week then they will win this game. :o:shock::D

FRHS- 35

MUS- 28

See you guys in Cookeville IRISH!!!!!!!

Giving up 35 points to Briarcrest does not bode well for stopping "Barry Brunetti and the RB's".