How will District 8 AA, and region 4 be this year

upperman20

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC lost to Spring Hill 14-8 last night. SC gave up 9 runs int he 1st, but played good ball the other 6 innings.

SC beat Lexington today 1-0..............

Lets keep going guys.........

Since baseball season is just around the corner & practice has started lets start getting some district predictions. Here are my predicions:

1. Upperman

2. Livingston Academy

3. Dekalb

4. Cannon Co.

5. York

6. Smith

Let me know what you think.

Did people really expect Smith to come in last... With the exact same team as last year?

DeKalb lost to Gibbs 12-2. I'm so disappointed that could have been a great game, but I have no idea what the coach was thinking. DC has 3 very good pitchers and 2 pretty good ones. I understand the fact that you have to save the pitcher for the next game, but you have to get to that game and when you have 5 pitchers to use why would you not even use one of them? DC used Graham who hasn't pitched hardly at all, then switched and used Powell who hasn't pitched in anything more than a scrimmage or jv, then Wallace who is just like Graham, then Curtis who also never pitched much at all. Terrible. Puckett, Hoke, Sally, should have been changed around in the last 3 games. The first pitcher was hitting people and walking them, so the coach puts in somone who has even less playing time. Who gives up 6 runs only to put in another just the same. Never even tried one of the better pitchers. I think Puckett, Hoke, and Sally have proved themselves to be pretty good pitchers and should have been given the chance to win the game and the start. Puckett hasn't pitched in the past few games and if you use him. Then you can use Hoke in the next game and save Sally for the next day.

DeKalb lost to Gibbs 12-2. I'm so disappointed that could have been a great game, but I have no idea what the coach was thinking. DC has 3 very good pitchers and 2 pretty good ones. I understand the fact that you have to save the pitcher for the next game, but you have to get to that game and when you have 5 pitchers to use why would you not even use one of them? DC used Graham who hasn't pitched hardly at all, then switched and used Powell who hasn't pitched in anything more than a scrimmage or jv, then Wallace who is just like Graham, then Curtis who also never pitched much at all. Terrible. Puckett, Hoke, Sally, should have been changed around in the last 3 games. The first pitcher was hitting people and walking them, so the coach puts in somone who has even less playing time. Who gives up 6 runs only to put in another just the same. Never even tried one of the better pitchers. I think Puckett, Hoke, and Sally have proved themselves to be pretty good pitchers and should have been given the chance to win the game and the start. Puckett hasn't pitched in the past few games and if you use him. Then you can use Hoke in the next game and save Sally for the next day.

you cant blame everything on who pitched you also have to look at you not scoring runs. hoke pitched a gem but got beat. you win that one and then it changes things. look at our lead off only 2 for 15 and we never could out of that hole. its hard to score runs when you only bat 233 as a team so pitching kept us in the ball games