Force

Lady Aces

Fury (Nashville)

14u

Fury '95

Valley Thunder

Worth '95

Muzuno

The rest have no idea. Too many teams reloaded this year and spring brings up a lot of questions to be answered.

You forgot about the Fury out of Chattanooga who have qualified for ASA Nationals the past 4 years I think it is and the 2 teams out of Knoxville that qualified as first year 16u teams last season.

16u

TN Fury (Chattanooga)

Knoxville Thunder 93

Force - Knoxville Fury - Mustangs - Lady Aces - Synergy will be fighting it out for the final 2 TN Berths. There is also 1 other team out of Nashville that will be in the running, but I cant think of there name at this time.

Germantown Red Devils will make the trip again this year but they will get there berth from the Memphis Metro Qualifier if a Cally team dont steal the berth again this year.

Kind of funny how no one is mentioning the Nashville Cruisers or Tennessee Athletics in the 16's.

Easily two of the best I have seen so far this fall. Both won their respective pools at the TN Fall Exposure this past weekend.

Thank you Birdman you took the words right out of my mouth. Great Tournament with alot of great games played. Both teams are fairly new this Fall and to play together like they did these teams could make some noise next Summer. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Athletics beat the Fury out of Chattanooga once this Fall already. Everyone in the Choo -Choo Town say's that is the team to beat over there. But with that said Chattanooga has some great teams !!

Kind of funny how no one is mentioning the Nashville Cruisers or Tennessee Athletics in the 16's.

Easily two of the best I have seen so far this fall. Both won their respective pools at the TN Fall Exposure this past weekend.

Thank you Birdman you took the words right out of my mouth. Great Tournament with alot of great games played. Both teams are fairly new this Fall and to play together like they did these teams could make some noise next Summer. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Athletics beat the Fury out of Chattanooga once this Fall already. Everyone in the Choo -Choo Town say's that is the team to beat over there. But with that said Chattanooga has some great teams !!

But lost twice to Force and once to ACES in Chatt Town

But lost twice to Force and once to ACES in Chatt Town

Dear CFS, I'm just guessing but I think CFS is for Chattanooga Force Softball. If not I'm sorry. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. You are correct the Force beat the A's twice and the Ace's beat the A's once. For the A's first tournament of the Fall that weekend they did a great job. Look at my post, I said Chattanooga has some great teams. The people at the park that weekend are the ones that said the Fury was the team to beat in Chattanooga not me. So good luck to you and your team and will look foward to some great games next year in the Choo - Choo town. :o

No one is talking about Falcons 93. Very good pitching and very explosive. Good pitching and a lot of offensive firepower. Hard to talk about fall as some teams in fall will not exactly be their summer team. Chattanooga Fastpitch Softball has some talented teams and the midstate and Knoxville are doing :o well also. Should be a fun summer to watch.

Nashville Crusiers was the other Nashville team I could not think of. How many of thoes players are 16u for summer?

Did Germantown have 2 teams in the TN Fall Exposure? I was thinking from the Championship Game that Germantown won out over the Athletics in that pool. I didnt get a chance to look at the results of the Germantown v Athletics game.

There was a great turnout of teams and coaches and the weather was great but you cant base it all on a showcase tournament with drop dead/revert back rules. Scores dont always reflect what a team can or can not do when a win means everything or a berth to nationals is on the line. It still should be interesting to see all the above mentioned teams fight it out for 4 berths.