2010 ASA Nationals

Hunter1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is talking about Falcons 93. Very good pitching and very explosive. Good pitching and a lot of offensive firepower. Hard to talk about fall as some teams in fall will not exactly be their summer team. Chattanooga Fastpitch Softball has some talented teams and the midstate and Knoxville are doing :lol: well also. Should be a fun summer to watch.

Good observation CFS. All these first year 16's everyone is on here pumping up will be good but most will not be able to overcome the good second year teams a lot of which weren't playing at all this fall or with makeshift rosters. Fall ball is great but not usually as competitive as it will be in the summer.The majority of the berths will be "WON" by second yr. 16's with maybe a first year team like the mustangs slipping a tourney win in!

• 4 weeks later...
Isn't Silver Eagles the ones who won ISA "B" WS. They are a "B" team that needs to come this way and get their education

Yep, that's us. We played as a B because we were a 1st year 14u team and we had not been to a series and didn't know what we were up against. We should have played A ball I guess, we just didn't know how good we were.

Also won the ISA State and SEAA State, and a 16/18U tournament. You mentioned the four 14U teams to beat, we've played one of the four several times and beat them several times. ASA Nationals is a goal for us this year, so some Chattanooga and Middle Tennessee teams will get to see the purple and siliver in 2010.

Where do we need to come get an education? We are looking for some fresh meat :lol: .

Isn't Silver Eagles the ones who won ISA "B" WS. They are a "B" team that needs to come this way and get their education

Yep, that's us. We played as a B because we were a 1st year 14u team and we had not been to a series and didn't know what we were up against. We should have played A ball I guess, we just didn't know how good we were.

Also won the ISA State and SEAA State, and a 16/18U tournament. You mentioned the four 14U teams to beat, we've played one of the four several times and beat them several times. ASA Nationals is a goal for us this year, so some Chattanooga and Middle Tennessee teams will get to see the purple and siliver in 2010.

Where do we need to come get an education? We are looking for some fresh meat :lol: .

No offense to the Silver Eagles, but the difference between B and Nationals is that in Nationals, you play the New York Yankees everygame. I can appreciate you're desire to play better competition, but I suggest "You look before you leap!" You're going to find that even the best B player can't serve water at the highest levels of ASA. But good luck anyway! :lol: And Chattanooga is where the education is being taught and you need to be playing there every week, not just once a summer.

The problem is how many teams will really pursue a berth. We will have more berths in the younger ages than teams that will travel(outside of Florida) to compete at that level. It is a shame.

12U Indiana

Fury 97

Fury 98

White Lightning

?

14U Illinois

Fury 95

Fury 96

Worth 95 ?

?

16U Texas

Fury 94

Falcons 93

Lady Aces

Mustangs

Thunder 93

Force

Where do we need to come get an education? We are looking for some fresh meat :D .

No offense to the Silver Eagles, but the difference between B and Nationals is that in Nationals, you play the New York Yankees everygame. I can appreciate you're desire to play better competition, but I suggest "You look before you leap!" You're going to find that even the best B player can't serve water at the highest levels of ASA. But good luck anyway! :thumb: And Chattanooga is where the education is being taught and you need to be playing there every week, not just once a summer.

Fair enough. Just to clarify though, we only played B at the WS. There wasn't a lot of competition in Florida, and we quickly knew we should have played at the A level.