2010 ASA Nationals

Hunter1

Big mo Do you still have the pitcher that pitched in Knoxville Or Did she go back to white lightning

We only picked her up for the 1 tournament in Knoxville. She lives in Unicoi Co. and just couldn't justify all the travel to stay with us.

Most of our girls are playing high school ball too, 6-7 of them will be starters for different teams.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

sounds like you valley boys are kinda bashing my girls.calling us a b team if i didnt know the sorce i would take it offensive.i saw yall at one of those so called isa or seaa (b team tournaments)i meant to say howdy to yall on sunday ,but yall done got sent packing.lol.we will be playing asa all summer cause we aint skeered of nothing in choo choo town.who are the best 14 u teams down there ?if valley thunder is one of the top teams,im confident we can compete .think yall beat us once and we beat yall 2.im having a hard time getting hold of the director in asa?we need some help getting registered.ricky call me ,i lost your number.i need to get everything in order.so there is no delay on the eagles sinking there hooks into the thunder.cant wait to see yall on the diamond.ricky get your out field in shape so they can get them balls back in to the infield.lol .ddang i forgot once they go over the fence it dont matter anyway.look out chattanooga here come the eagles.

hey ricky i just knew that was you trying to rag us a lil.i would have bet money on it.thanks for trying to get us lined out on the asa stuff.the girls are looking forward to playing some different teams.we want to play the best teams out there ,it will just make us better.cant wait till high school ball is over.

The problem is how many teams will really pursue a berth. We will have more berths in the younger ages than teams that will travel(outside of Florida) to compete at that level. It is a shame.

12U Indiana

Fury 97

Fury 98

White Lightning

?

14U Illinois

Fury 95

Fury 96

Worth 95 ?

?

16U Texas

Fury 94

Falcons 93

Lady Aces

Mustangs

Thunder 93

Force

I belive the Nashville Cruisers will gain a berth in the 16u as they beat three of the teams on your list (Force, Thunder, and Lady Aces) this fall. :oops:

The problem is how many teams will really pursue a berth. We will have more berths in the younger ages than teams that will travel(outside of Florida) to compete at that level. It is a shame.

12U Indiana

Fury 97

Fury 98

White Lightning

?

14U Illinois

Fury 95

Fury 96

Worth 95 ?

?

16U Texas

Fury 94

Falcons 93

Lady Aces

Mustangs

Thunder 93

Force

I belive the Nashville Cruisers will gain a berth in the 16u as they beat three of the teams on your list (Force, Thunder, and Lady Aces) this fall. :popcorneater:

Cruisers looked less than impressive at the exposure tourney in Chatt this fall B)

12U Indiana

Fury 97

Fury 98

White Lightning

?

14U Illinois

Fury 95

Fury 96

Worth 95 ?

?

16U Texas

Fury 94

Falcons 93

Lady Aces

Mustangs

Thunder 93

Force

I belive the Nashville Cruisers will gain a berth in the 16u as they beat three of the teams on your list (Force, Thunder, and Lady Aces) this fall. :roflol:

Unless my memory is failing me in my old age I dont believe that The Cruisers and Thunder 93 played one another in the fall or spring for that matter. What I have seen out of both teams it should be a good game to watch when it happens. :)