Private Schools Recruit... Well Duh.

wareagle41

• 5 months later...

I pay several thousand dollars in property taxes so YOUR kids can have a FREE education as well, but you CHOOSE not to take advantage. Why is that? My child attends public school , I pay my taxes, and I PAY full price for their lunch everyday...no thanks necessary! By the way if your kids were better athletes or a little smarter maybe you wouldn't have to pay with YOUR money for them to go to private school. If they werent spoiled brats and felt like or were taught thayt they were better than public school kids who eat free lunch then YOUR tax dollars would be all you spent and they could attend public school for FREE!

I continue to be amazed at the idiotic things you say on here. Did you actually just call this guy's kid a brat because he doesn't agree with every stupid thing that you say?

Take the bias out of yours! Take the top 10 students out of every school in the state private and public and their test scores will be virtually the same! I know private schools serve a purpose. Parents who feel like they need to protect their children from the real worlsd as long as possible either home school or send their kids to private schools..... then complain about still paying taxes.

Wow, yet another one. Can you share your research where you studied the reasons parents home school or send to private school? Sorry if it seems like I'm picking on you (I know you don't really care so no need to tell me), but when I read this garbage for some reason I just can't let it go without throwing my 2 cents in.

Wow, yet another one. Can you share your research where you studied the reasons parents home school or send to private school? Sorry if it seems like I'm picking on you (I know you don't really care so no need to tell me), but when I read this garbage for some reason I just can't let it go without throwing my 2 cents in.

Why do you send your kids to private school? Do you not feel like your kids deserve a better education. You THINK they will get a better education at a private school right. Why is that? Teachers at public schools have the same education as ones at privates...whats the difference? Is it the other students? Are your kids better than them? Are your kids afraid of them? Are you afraid they will hear a bad word :o  :o  :o ? Tell me why. Help me with my research! I need something other than "I want my kids to have a christian education" . Last I checked you can go to church for that at least 3 days a week. Thats where normal people get their Christian education and they get their reading , writing , and social skills at SCHOOL! The world aint like church environment.. thats why we go to church so we can be with fellow christians  in a christian environment for a period of time BUT, we have to live with the rest of the world for the biggest part of the time. The best part of high school and the most important things you learn are how to deal with society. Limit the type of people you have (christian school) and you limit that part of your education.

Why would you dig up a post that is almost a year old just to call me stupid? I never "personally" attacked you or anyone on the other threads just attacked private schools in general. YOUR people got on here and called me lazy. Lazy simply because I cant raise $500,000 and GCA did.Public school supporters education and intelligence is constantly attacked on here , now some clown starts attacking our work ethic. Granted some fools who dont strike a lick at anyhting , send their rotten kids to PUBLIC school for FREE so they can eat free and be watched by someone while their parents are strung out on something yeah..... that irks me and there are several people like that but thats  not the majority that yall high n mighty's think we are. Private supporters get on here and blab uneducated , nonsense without any proof to back it up just as much or more than we do. Until you have seen the difficulties that we deal with everday that PRIVATE schools dont you will never understand our frustration with having to compete with privates in sports AND having our test scores and grad rates compared to yours which is more unfair than anything in sports! Again like I told that guy a long time ago. Kids who want to do well with parents who push them will do well REGARDLESS of wether they are in a public or private school. The difference is Public schools have everyone while private ONLY have that type of kid!

Unless of course they are there just for sports which doesnt ever happen right!

sorry bout the essay! :huh:

I continue to be amazed at the idiotic things you say on here. Did you actually just call this guy's kid a brat because he doesn't agree with every stupid thing that you say?

All of this was so long ago I had to go back and reread everything. Apparently you didn't even bother to read any of the other posts you just read mine and started trashing me! Go back and read the posts I was replying to before you form an opinion that I'm an idiot. Read the whole thread better yet. Or maybe you just dont spend alot of time on reading comprehension in your private school.

Why do you send your kids to private school? Do you not feel like your kids deserve a better education. You THINK they will get a better education at a private school right. Why is that? Teachers at public schools have the same education as ones at privates...whats the difference? Is it the other students? Are your kids better than them? Are your kids afraid of them? Are you afraid they will hear a bad word :o  :o  :o ? Tell me why. Help me with my research! I need something other than "I want my kids to have a christian education" . Last I checked you can go to church for that at least 3 days a week. Thats where normal people get their Christian education and they get their reading , writing , and social skills at SCHOOL! The world aint like church environment.. thats why we go to church so we can be with fellow christians  in a christian environment for a period of time BUT, we have to live with the rest of the world for the biggest part of the time. The best part of high school and the most important things you learn are how to deal with society. Limit the type of people you have (christian school) and you limit that part of your education.

Why would you dig up a post that is almost a year old just to call me stupid? I never "personally" attacked you or anyone on the other threads just attacked private schools in general. YOUR people got on here and called me lazy. Lazy simply because I cant raise $500,000 and GCA did.Public school supporters education and intelligence is constantly attacked on here , now some clown starts attacking our work ethic. Granted some fools who dont strike a lick at anyhting , send their rotten kids to PUBLIC school for FREE so they can eat free and be watched by someone while their parents are strung out on something yeah..... that irks me and there are several people like that but thats  not the majority that yall high n mighty's think we are. Private supporters get on here and blab uneducated , nonsense without any proof to back it up just as much or more than we do. Until you have seen the difficulties that we deal with everday that PRIVATE schools dont you will never understand our frustration with having to compete with privates in sports AND having our test scores and grad rates compared to yours which is more unfair than anything in sports! Again like I told that guy a long time ago. Kids who want to do well with parents who push them will do well REGARDLESS of wether they are in a public or private school. The difference is Public schools have everyone while private ONLY have that type of kid!

Unless of course they are there just for sports which doesnt ever happen right!

sorry bout the essay! :huh:

First, sorry about digging up a year old post, I didn't see the date I was just reading through the thread. And I hope I didn't call you stupid, I just meant to say I thought what you were saying was. Poor choice of words on my part. Second, the reason for sending them really is to get a Christian based education. The smaller class size is a plus also. Third, I don't think my kids are any better than public school kids. When they went to public school I didn't think they were any worse either. I don't think they're sheltered because I don't see a separation between the two like you do. Kids at Christian schools misbehave just like all kids do. You're stereotyping big time. You're suggesting that just because private school kids walk into a Cristian school that they're Christians. If they walk into a garage, are they automobiles? Doesn't work that way. MY people didn't call you anything, I don't have people. It's as unfair for you to lump me in with someone who also supports GCA as it would be for me to lump someone in with you just because their kid goes to public school. I wouldn't automatically assume they thought irrationally.

First, sorry about digging up a year old post, I didn't see the date I was just reading through the thread. And I hope I didn't call you stupid, I just meant to say I thought what you were saying was. Poor choice of words on my part. Second, the reason for sending them really is to get a Christian based education. The smaller class size is a plus also. Third, I don't think my kids are any better than public school kids. When they went to public school I didn't think they were any worse either. I don't think they're sheltered because I don't see a separation between the two like you do. Kids at Christian schools misbehave just like all kids do. You're stereotyping big time. You're suggesting that just because private school kids walk into a Cristian school that they're Christians. If they walk into a garage, are they automobiles? Doesn't work that way. MY people didn't call you anything, I don't have people. It's as unfair for you to lump me in with someone who also supports GCA as it would be for me to lump someone in with you just because their kid goes to public school. I wouldn't automatically assume they thought irrationally.

There you go calling me names again! Idiotic , Stupid , Irrational! When will it end? You are going to hurt my feelings.

Like I said if you will read the posts I was replying to you will se the thing that got me fired up the most was this dude complaining about paying taxes for MY kid to go to public school while he also paid for HIS kid to go to a private school. Its his (your) choice whether or not to take advantage of free public education or not. I understand not liking paying taxes... I pay taxes , my kid goes to public school , I also pay full price for my kid to eat lunch.... people who dont pay any taxes kids go to public school AND eats free!!! I get it ... ticks me off too but dont complain about it when you CHOOSE to send your kid to private school. If you dont like paying taxes you have options... you can vote for Obama and his libtards, not work, live in government housing , draw a wellfare check and foodstamps only thing with that would be that lifestyle makes it hard to drive your Escalade around! OR you could always move to Uganda...I hear you dont pay much taxes there!

Edited by old24eagle

There you go calling me names again! Idiotic , Stupid , Irrational! When will it end? You are going to hurt my feelings.

Like I said if you will read the posts I was replying to you will se the thing that got me fired up the most was this dude complaining about paying taxes for MY kid to go to public school while he also paid for HIS kid to go to a private school. Its his (your) choice whether or not to take advantage of free public education or not. I understand not liking paying taxes... I pay taxes , my kid goes to public school , I also pay full price for my kid to eat lunch.... people who dont pay any taxes kids go to public school AND eats free!!! I get it ... ticks me off too but dont complain about it when you CHOOSE to send your kid to private school. If you dont like paying taxes you have options... you can vote for Obama and his libtards, not work, live in government housing , draw a wellfare check and foodstamps only thing with that would be that lifestyle makes it hard to drive your Escalade around! OR you could always move to Uganda...I hear you dont pay much taxes there!

I think you have me confused with someone else. Don't think you've heard me complain about any of this stuff? My escalade looks a lot like a 2004 F150 for some reason. I must have gotten ripped off! Oh, and I didn't technically call you those things, I was careful not to.

I think you have me confused with someone else. Don't think you've heard me complain about any of this stuff? My escalade looks a lot like a 2004 F150 for some reason. I must have gotten ripped off! Oh, and I didn't technically call you those things, I was careful not to.

So your getting out of calling me names on a technicality lol. I never said you did complain about that stuff (man we really need to help those private schools out with their reading comprehension skills)

You dug up an old post where I was arguing with this other guy (not you) and started bashing me without knowing the story. READ the whole conversation between me n the bailey guy!

You have a 2004 F150 Escalade? Must be nice to be able to afford custom made vehicles like that! Did you get the guys from Counting Cars or Overhaulin to do that for ya?

I'm joking by the way!

So your getting out of calling me names on a technicality lol. I never said you did complain about that stuff (man we really need to help those private schools out with their reading comprehension skills)

You dug up an old post where I was arguing with this other guy (not you) and started bashing me without knowing the story. READ the whole conversation between me n the bailey guy!

I read a lot of it. Just wish I'd noticed how old it was, probably wouldn't have started in. I still wouldn't have agreed with what you said, just wouldn't have jumped in on old news. I'm guessing we're pretty much doing the same thing; you're bashing the privates for fun with your stupid, idiotic, irrational stuff and I'm bashing the bashers for fun...again, not calling YOU stupid, an idiot, or irrational, I don't know you so I can't in good conscience call you anything. I'm just referring to your posts :)

I read a lot of it. Just wish I'd noticed how old it was, probably wouldn't have started in. I still wouldn't have agreed with what you said, just wouldn't have jumped in on old news. I'm guessing we're pretty much doing the same thing; you're bashing the privates for fun with your stupid, idiotic, irrational stuff and I'm bashing the bashers for fun...again, not calling YOU stupid, an idiot, or irrational, I don't know you so I can't in good conscience call you anything. I'm just referring to your posts :)

I may exaggerate some! lol I tend to do that a lot. It seems to make the truth more interesting , and always gets a much more exciting response on here. I'm sure you and most of the other people I argue with are fine people and I definitely don't have a personal beef with any of you. I do however STRONGLY believe that private schools have MANY advantages over publics when it comes to HS sports and that they have far less obstacles to overcome to find success in their programs. If you don't see that you haven't been around small rural public schools very much. Your 2004 F 150 and my 2006 Ram would be the nicest vehicles in the parking lot 90% of the time! As sad as it is $$ makes the world go round and our small communities don't have much of it. GCA and other privates probably don't actively recruit like I say they do , but with the facilities they have ,good athletes , and good students with good parents come to them.... that's a huge advantage.

I'm not calling for a truce cause that would be boring, but don't take anything I say as a personal attack on you or anyone else.

Edited by old24eagle