York Dragons @ Milan Bulldogs - Semi-Finals

Bulldog Fan #2

I do not think milan has seen a defence like YORK has they are hard hitting mouth smashing gang tackling defence. The defence for YORK will win this game for them, and the will have the fire in them that i saw at goodpasture. So milan get ready to get hit you will get to see one the smallest but toughest nose guards in Tenn. just ask the QB for smith co. as he tackle him to end the game. GO DRAGONS BEAT THOSE little doggies. :roflolk:

I am sure that York's defense has looked good against the opponents that they have played. But lets be honest. Milan's gonna show you guys what a real defense looks like this coming Friday. Their gonna have the York Dragons looking like the Geico Gekkos by halftime!!! lol :thumb:

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York - How is your kicker? If it comes down to say a 40 yard field goal to win the game, do you guys feel confident that your kicker can make it? What about punting and kick offs? Our kicker has the leg to hit from around 50. He kicked about a 47 yarder this year. I would also say that roughly 70% of his kick offs go for touchbacks. His name is Moody and he is also our punter. He has a very strong leg. I watched him punt one that went close to 70 yards this year. I would say about 50 or so was in the air.

What about you kick off and punt return team? How explosive are you guys in that area?

York - How is your kicker? If it comes down to say a 40 yard field goal to win the game, do you guys feel confident that your kicker can make it? What about punting and kick offs? Our kicker has the leg to hit from around 50. He kicked about a 47 yarder this year. I would also say that roughly 70% of his kick offs go for touchbacks. His name is Moody and he is also our punter. He has a very strong leg. I watched him punt one that went close to 70 yards this year. I would say about 50 or so was in the air.

What about you kick off and punt return team? How explosive are you guys in that area?

As for everybody, look for this to be a better game than you expect. Milan is among the best in the state, obviously, but getting to the quarterfinals means you can make it to Cookeville as well. I hope this is a very tight game, even though judging by what you guys say we might as well not come... And as for special teams, our kicker/punter/punt returner/kickoff returner/receiver/safety is one kid. Not the best kicker/punter but, we have to play with the hand we're dealt. He's fast, among one of the faster in the Uppercumberland. He hasnt been caught yet this year, but he hasn't played anyone like Milan. We only have 725 kids at our school friends, we can't give a kid one job to work on... we have to utilize our boys everywhere.

I do not think milan has seen a defence like YORK has they are hard hitting mouth smashing gang tackling defence. The defence for YORK will win this game for them, and the will have the fire in them that i saw at goodpasture. So milan get ready to get hit you will get to see one the smallest but toughest nose guards in Tenn. just ask the QB for smith co. as he tackle him to end the game. GO DRAGONS BEAT THOSE little doggies. :roflolk:

York's D is not near as good as you build it up to be. They are good, but there not great. SC's offense wore them out for 46 minutes and 52 seconds. Too bad that last minute and 8 seconds was what won it for them. I know what your going to say, football is a 48 minute game, and your exactly right, but I'm not talking about the game, I'm talking about York's D. York was tired though, you could see that easily. Milan, you won't have any trouble next Friday. My prediction: Milan-35 York-14

As for everybody, look for this to be a better game than you expect. Milan is among the best in the state, obviously, but getting to the quarterfinals means you can make it to Cookeville as well. I hope this is a very tight game, even though judging by what you guys say we might as well not come... And as for special teams, our kicker/punter/punt returner/kickoff returner/receiver/safety is one kid. Not the best kicker/punter but, we have to play with the hand we're dealt. He's fast, among one of the faster in the Uppercumberland. He hasnt been caught yet this year, but he hasn't played anyone like Milan. We only have 725 kids at our school friends, we can't give a kid one job to work on... we have to utilize our boys everywhere.

Milan's enrollment is 628

you guys dont give york the credit they deserve this is a talented team that plays with alot of heart and guts come on guys 4th rd teams have by this time have already put themselves in a position to go to cookeville if we all thought like you guys talk there would be no sense in showing up at all why dont we quit guestimating and let these two talented teams fight it out and let the best show up Dec. 4th to face what i am certain will be a deserving opponent from what you guys are saying york has no chance against milan and if milan beats york they will have no chance against alcoa lets just see who gets there before we crown the champs good luck to milan and good luck to our dragons and their coaches...................go dragons

congrats to york on making to the semis. nobody really expected you to be here. as for milan your supposed to be here. i dont see york pulling this one out. i think this one will be close in the 1st quarter but then milan pulls away and wins big. goodluck to both teams and have a injury free game. :roll:

Milan-42

York-14

Dos this kid get any plays off? If he does everything listed he must be your best athlete? How many players go both ways on the line or in the backfield?

Dos this kid get any plays off? If he does everything listed he must be your best athlete? How many players go both ways on the line or in the backfield?

He runs plays in and out with the receiving core. And most of the team goes both ways.