Alcoa @ Elizabethton--Semifinal

Tornado89

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But fans do eat the crow.

Yes they do and if my team loses ill be the first to get on here and congratulate the winning team thats also why i dont get on here and let my mouth write a check my a## cant cash cause im not playing only watching. GO CYCLONES

I have given betsy props, just don't think they are alcoas caliber. Also, alcoa hasn't had a check bounce against a division opponent since 2004.

And you like vulgarities do you? Sounds big of you.

Yes they do and if my team loses ill be the first to get on here and congratulate the winning team thats also why i dont get on here and let my mouth write a check my a## cant cash cause im not playing only watching. GO CYCLONES

I have given betsy props, just don't think they are alcoas caliber. Also, alcoa hasn't had a check bounce against a division opponent since 2004.

And you like vulgarities do you? Sounds big of you.

I try to watch my mouth and if it offends Im sorry not say you had anything to do will all the stupid pictures im sure they offended more people than my mouth. Ive hear people make me commentS I take it too serious maybe so but most on the seniors on Betsys team are like grandsons to me and i have lived here my whole life and I BELIEVE AN EYE FOR AN EYE AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH. GO CYCLONES

All pictures are part of friendly banter, and if my droid had access to my photoshop id join in the fun. I am not offended by your language but it frowned upon on the message board.

Predictions of alcoa winning big is not a knock to betsy or the kids. We just believe in our guys as well, now let's have a good clean game.

Go Alcoa!

All pictures are part of friendly banter, and if my droid had access to my photoshop id join in the fun. I am not offended by your language but it frowned upon on the message board.

Predictions of alcoa winning big is not a knock to betsy or the kids. We just believe in our guys as well, now let's have a good clean game.

Go Alcoa!

I think you know were im coming from when i talk about pictures youve read the post predictions and stats dont both anybody im an old man and ill never accept the the stupid pictures especially when they are directed toward people and has nothing to do with the game. GO CYCLONES

Go Alcoa!

mc, personally I think they are still mad because little ol' Greenback whipped em on the mat last year in the sub state. I'll say this about the ball game tonight for betty to win Alcoa will have to turn it over more than 3 times. Good luck F5 lets bring 2 more golds home this year!! mc are the carp still biting?

Go Alcoa!

mc, personally I think they are still mad because little ol' Greenback whipped em on the mat last year in the sub state. I'll say this about the ball game tonight for betty to win Alcoa will have to turn it over more than 3 times. Good luck F5 lets bring 2 more golds home this year!! mc are the carp still biting?

So you know who I am, but for the life of me I can't think of who you are.

Yeah, the bite is on, but I'm off working 50 hours a week. Had a few just shy of 30lbs the other day.