Alcoa @ Elizabethton--Semifinal

Tornado89

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Cyclones, you get behind Alcoa in first half its just a long death march. All the talk all week about how much better you were as compared to CAK and Loudon. Welcome to the real District. Try Alcoa on twice a year and then Loudon and CAK. Alot different than playing the pasties in upper East Tennessee

big schools and big areas usually have a better program they have more to scout from.

Well here is your def. of pasties a pair of small, cuplike coverings for the ni**les of a striptease dancer, nude model, etc. :thumb:

News flash you're not Superior to the human race. :thumb:

Well I think you need to be more of a roll model and Congratulate these boy's for making it this far.

And be a good winner.

Congratulations to Alcoa

Congratulations Alcoa!!!!!!!! No doubts you would pull this one off. You will once again take D4 to state :thumb: And congrats to JaRon for getting the record, that must feel amazing!

I know the redskins are very proud to have been the only team to hold you guys to 7 going into the 4th this season...

Good luck in Cookeville!!!!!

We are pulling for you :thumb:

big schools and big areas usually have a better program they have more to scout from.

Well here is your def. of pasties a pair of small, cuplike coverings for the ni**les of a striptease dancer, nude model, etc. :thumb:

News flash you're not Superior to the human race. :thumb:

Well I think you need to be more of a roll model and Congratulate these boy's for making it this far.

And be a good winner.

Congratulations to Alcoa

Who are you referring to when you say big school/big area?