Alcoa @ Elizabethton--Semifinal

Tornado89

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess Alcoa must have dominated up front. Just a shame the best teams in 3A are all in 1 district. Loudon/CAK would probably beat everyone in 3A. But I wouldn't say Alcoa was the best team in the state I would have to go with MUS. Any team that could go to South Panola, MS and beat a team that has won 85 out if 86 is pretty dang tough. Alcoa would be too one dimensional for MUS. Just don't think their passing game would be good enough. At least they didn't show it in the Loudon games this year.

Maryville's won 85 out of 87. Pretty dang tough!! :lol:

How is Chief15 crying? 1st game 1-8 1int. 2nd game 1-6 2int. That is not very good passing the ball.

Because we didn't have to throw it.....Look, Loudon since 2005 has played Alcoa 32 quarters of football and scored a GRAND total of 23 points...14 of those in one game in which they gave up 63 and five shutouts.....If we gave Loudon the ball 10 more times last week, they still would have not scored a TD. :lol:

How is Chief15 crying? 1st game 1-8 1int. 2nd game 1-6 2int. That is not very good passing the ball.

Because we didn't have to throw it.....Look, Loudon since 2005 has played Alcoa 32 quarters of football and scored a GRAND total of 23 points...14 of those in one game in which they gave up 63 and five shutouts.....If we gave Loudon the ball 10 more times last week, they still would have not scored a TD. :lol:

I guess it's a good thing you didn't have to.All the stats from past seasons don't make them able to throw any better THIS year.