Mckenzie At Trousdale

Butchie

I was reading in my book some more this evening about this game. These are both two real good teams with big ole strong boys that can knock a hole for those runners to run through. Let me ask you a question. Do these coaches have these boys lifting weights this week? Whoever lifts the most weights this week will win the game. If you McKenzie fans like hot cocoa, those ladies at the concession stand will give you free hot water if you already have the cocoa mix in your Thermos. You think Im joking cause Im not. If anyone has any questions about these teams let me know I and will look it up in my book.

Roy they dont have hot water in the concession stand. That must have been urine that filled your thermos. :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well , the good news for Mckenzie is that they get to play their state championship this Friday and not worry about driving next week to Cookeville. No need to book travel plans next week for the Rebels. The teams are too soft west of the Tennesssee river. MAybe the rebels can come watch Milan play :lol:

if the teams are too soft west of the Tennessee river, then how will we be watching Milan play? last time i checked my geography, they are just 30 or so miles down the road from us...or did you just fail your geography class? :o

I've gotta take TC in this one guys. Check the current two times we've won it all 05 and 08, the quarterfinal game has always been the state championship game for us and once we finish that off its always silently in this town been a celebration of knowing that we WILL bring another gold ball back to this town that thrives on success. This is what we live for practice on Thanksgiving and the parade. Its why our kids are playing before they come up to our waist, we love this game, not its more than a game its a form of life that teaches us to fight even though we're gonna be smaller than you and play both ways and run till we puke. So when you come to this game on Friday watch us raise 4 fingers at the end of the 3rd quarter, remember this. We expect to win it all and we dont expect you to be surprised that we dominate and do it like we do it often.... :lol:

at least this guy has got one thing right...TC WILL run till they puke :o

Now Come On Tell The Truth About The Creek? I Heard From South Pitt It Was A run-Off From The Sewage Treatment Plant. And The Aura Around The Stadium Is The Stench From The Ditch. :o

Butchie

I know you are in your favorite past time of coming home from the plant, getting away from your controlling wife, get down to just your white BVDs, grab your 12th soda of the day while knocking back some cheetos, and getting to act in control for the first time and I respect that, but bro I checked your numbers and you have over 6,000 posts, and while that is impressive, you posts are like listening to an episode of Saved By the Bell. You know, when the crowd goes Whoooooooooo when A.C. slaps a wet one on Kelly Kapowlski. I really believe you hear that with your posts.

Trashing for fun is cool for a little while but where are you going to provide usable data? You are throwing line after line about......yall be everyone's homecoming next year, The Stench in the Ditch, the sewage run off, etc. You may come in here and win and we may struggle in the future, but we are what you do in those BVDs.....A wish!

If you win, that's two for you. We have been there so many times, we have trouble coming up with creative ideas on the shirt. You may get one on the bank, but the Creekbank is an "Institution" and some wannabe college town from the land of silver (West TN) won't change that.

You about ready to get you a big taste of the Creekbank, that is for sure. And the only sewage you may be smelling is from the decades of great teams that rolled in here and rolled back out a loser.

I wish you well on your journey. Be safe. Have a great time. Congrats on your season. You have a great web site with a good dude running it. You have a great following and I hope our idiots will act a little better this week.

BUT.......this isn't your ordinary small high school football program and as was said in the Waterboy, "And you don't want things to get physical.'

But they are.....

Creekbank Navy :o

last team to play the "we have a better history" card got shut out. just ask them Huntingdon Mustangs :lol:

I was reading in my book some more this evening about this game. These are both two real good teams with big ole strong boys that can knock a hole for those runners to run through. Let me ask you a question. Do these coaches have these boys lifting weights this week? Whoever lifts the most weights this week will win the game. If you McKenzie fans like hot cocoa, those ladies at the concession stand will give you free hot water if you already have the cocoa mix in your Thermos. You think Im joking cause Im not. If anyone has any questions about these teams let me know I and will look it up in my book.

is that your Little Black Book? oh wait, i bet you don't have one of those... :lol:

Well , the good news for Mckenzie is that they get to play their state championship this Friday and not worry about driving next week to Cookeville. No need to book travel plans next week for the Rebels. The teams are too soft west of the Tennesssee river. MAybe the rebels can come watch Milan play

if the teams are too soft west of the Tennessee river, then how will we be watching Milan play? last time i checked my geography, they are just 30 or so miles down the road from us...or did you just fail your geography class? :o

....ok class...yall listen up...it's time for..les see..george eats old gray rats and pee's hot yellow.... that's it..... geography session of the class today. :lol:

Our first subject in geography today is the geographical layout of the Great State of Twinnessee in general, and why there is a Western...a Middle ...annnnnnd an Eastern section of said state and hoe it pertains to the curriculall activity of tha palyin of tha ole pigskin.

But-chieks....lissen up, an quit playin with Duck-butter's....er...thang....er...... whatever it is that you got in yur hand there...... :o You boys's better wake up n pay tenshun or I will have to put you in detenshun.....an you mite miss tha game..... :o

Our forefathers had great insight into what the future wood bring to their children....so they, in their great wisdomry laid out the state in 3 sections as follows:

West----W for Weak

Middle---M for Mitey

East-----E for Easy

.....ok class , yall kan go play with yur putes now.....

Thats funny.

Well , the good news for Mckenzie is that they get to play their state championship this Friday and not worry about driving next week to Cookeville. No need to book travel plans next week for the Rebels. The teams are too soft west of the Tennesssee river. MAybe the rebels can come watch Milan play

....ok class...yall listen up...it's time for..les see..george eats old gray rats and pee's hot yellow.... that's it..... geography session of the class today. :lol:

Our first subject in geography today is the geographical layout of the Great State of Twinnessee in general, and why there is a Western...a Middle ...annnnnnd an Eastern section of said state and hoe it pertains to the curriculall activity of tha palyin of tha ole pigskin.

But-chieks....lissen up, an quit playin with Duck-butter's....er...thang....er...... whatever it is that you got in yur hand there...... :o You boys's better wake up n pay tenshun or I will have to put you in detenshun.....an you mite miss tha game..... :o

Our forefathers had great insight into what the future wood bring to their children....so they, in their great wisdomry laid out the state in 3 sections as follows:

West----W for Weak

Middle---M for Mitey

East-----E for Easy

.....ok class , yall kan go play with yur putes now.....