#2 Sullivan South (11-2) @ #1 Columbia Central (12-1)

2000southreb81

Calm down. I didn't say anything was wrong with any of the videos. If you will notice I thought it was funny. You've had a few fans elaborate on something going on on the hill. I was refering to the fan running on the field and then up the hill. Relax no harm meant. I was just wondering if that is what they were referring to.

I also noticed that you were shocked ( :roflol: ). I'm not sure what you are shocked about.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all the REBEL NATION who took time away from their families on this Thanksgiving day and lined the roads from Pactolus to Colonial Heights. Nice display of spirit and pride. The smiles on the kids faces said it all. For all those on the road, may GOD be with you on your trip down, and with the rest of us who are leaving tomorrow. See you in Columbia!

GO RFEBELS!

Well here we are once again....knocking on the door to the title game...let's forget about knocking this time Rebels and kick that door wide open! This team will be remembered for ages for the adversity and tragedy that each team member has had to fight through. It's all within your grasp....reach out and take it!! GO BIG BLUE!! Safe travels for all the Rebel nation! The alumni gang heads out tomorrow around noon! Let's represent!

The sendoff today was great!! People lined up on Fort Henry Drive cheering on the Rebels!!1

So proud of all of these boys, you have made us all very proud!!!!l You have handled yourself in such wonderful fashion under such adverse circumstances. A bigwin tomorrow night and you are headed for your goal. Win for yourselves, win for your community, win for all the friends and family that support you and win to honor Jake....

One note....a few pages back someone referenced the SS MOMS....My advice would be don't mess with the South MOMS.... :roflolk:

See you in Columbia!!! I will be wearing REBEL BLUE!! :roflol:

good luck REBELS :thumb: i have read alot and saw a lot of video's on columbia...they are a good team and so are you... i going to say REBELS win a great game 35 28 in over time :roflol: i'll be on one of the charter buses we leave at 10 in the morring this is going to be fun i dont have to drive :thumb: i hope columbia had good food at the game cause i'll br hungry when we get there :roflolk::D i'm looking forward to meet some columbia fans its going to be a good one ,,,,, gl to south and columbia .... be safe have fun give it your all ,,,,, from a players dad..... good luck my son see you friday and be safe....

Not going to be able to make it tonight Rebels, but will be cheering you on by listening to the radio!!! GOOD LUCK GUYS AND KEEP ON ROCKIN REBS!!! Play your Hearts out boys, we are very Proud of each and everyone of our players both past and present!!! Hope everyone has a safe trip!!!

~wish I could be there!!~