-Fayette Ware

-Howard

-Sheffield

-Rideway

-Covington

-Haywood Co

Also-Marshall Co, David Lipscomb, Portland, Elizabethton,

This early, it is tough to Rank them, but it may go something like:

1-Giles Co; 2-BTW; 3-Dyer Co; 4-Raleigh Egypt; 5-Fayette Ware; 6-Howard; 7-Ridgeway; 8-Austin East; 9-Covington*; 10-Elizabethton

*-Covington depends on whether superstar Sr G Patrick Alston is eligible to play or not. Rumor had him attending Prep School this season....

Sorry, I forgot about Bolivar for a sec.....Though they lost a lot of senior leadership, the trio of Wiley, Lake, and Kemp is very, very talented....

In the East, Howard is the best, in my opinion. I do agree Elizabethton could be Top 2 in the East, but I think Austin East is Top 3 with some great young talent, led by superstar soph PG Al Harris.......

Posted by gomab2:

The best AA teams:

-Giles Co

-Dyer Co

-BTW

-Raleigh Egypt

-Austin East

-Fayette Ware

-Howard

-Sheffield

-Rideway

-Covington

-Haywood Co

Also-Marshall Co, David Lipscomb, Portland, Elizabethton,

This early, it is tough to Rank them, but it may go something like:

1-Giles Co; 2-BTW; 3-Dyer Co; 4-Raleigh Egypt; 5-Fayette Ware; 6-Howard; 7-Ridgeway; 8-Austin East; 9-Covington*; 10-Elizabethton

*-Covington depends on whether superstar Sr G Patrick Alston is eligible to play or not. Rumor had him attending Prep School this season....

Gomab, I cant believe you would list David Lipscomb and Portland from district 8AA without listing Hume-Fogg. Hume-Fogg won the distric tournament last year for 8AA. They have a lot of talent coming back this year and will be one of the teams to beat in AA ball. In fact this summer they beat some good teams like Elizabethton and 5A Collins Hill from Atlanta. Please rethink your decision on your rankings.

THANK YOU.

Thanks boobadool.....I will take that into consideration. I know they return the outstanding Harriford, and soph G Hobson, but know they lost the very important F Jermaine Shute and G Nick Hodge from last year's successful team.....

Marshall Co will be good this year, but it may be hard to reach the heights they have the last two years...Sr G Darryl Henry and Sr F Stephon Johnson lead the way. Jr G Trai Alred will start. Sr F Jarrett Campbell will get minutes. Watch for the developement of talented 6'7 Jr F Jeffery Crutcher, who may be a year away, but is a future star..... :)