Latest Bolus rankings

Indian

As been the case in the past...........this is joke. How can you have Heather Butler below TT Flowers is beyond me. How can you have Laken Lenoard in the 2nd Ten? If you needed any more proof that the rankings are fixed, you should have it now. BOLUS IS AN IDIOT!

Butler received a 40 on Hoopgurlz, same as the other players who are just listed in alpabetical order after the graded players. Hoopgurlz must be idiots too, or maybe they're all just looking at her height and not what she can do on the floor.

As for Hoopgurlz, it's not terribly difficult to raise or lower ratings after players sign or after they get offers, depending on if they go with a proven program (either proven major conference or a team like MTSU, top 25 level). That seems to be the case on some of their grades. It's a little like Notre Dame football, you get some interest from them and you jump-that probably helps explain their lack of success despite highly ranked recruits.

Hoopgurlz also has players listed at the wrong schools, same as Bolus. If they don't get an update, there's no way they can change it.

One more thing, they have 4 juniors graded and the remaining 60 or so juniors just listed and given the same generic 40 grade. Again, not hard to look at this player's Kentucky or Vandy offer and that player's Southern or OVC offer and grade the first one higher. It takes real evaluation-even if it's second hand-to grade them before offers and signings start and that's one thing Bolus tries to do.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As been the case in the past...........this is joke. How can you have Heather Butler below TT Flowers is beyond me. How can you have Laken Lenoard in the 2nd Ten? If you needed any more proof that the rankings are fixed, you should have it now. BOLUS IS AN IDIOT!

I will say Butler is a terrific athlete..I really watched her against Bolton at the Martin Thanksgiving tournament..But also..she has a lot of help..kicks the ball in to Reedy or Griffin and when teams collaspe on them..they can kick the ball back out to a wide open Butler..Put Griffin and Reedy on Lake Co....T.T. would have it much easier..I believe Butler is the betetr shooter but T.T. in my opinion is the faster player..And only a sophomore..