Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

HAY ROY.....TC STOMPED THE PATRIOTS IN THE 1ST RD!!! I'M 100% SURE THEY WERE RUNNING THE PATRIOTS OFFENSE CAUSE THEY WERE THE PATRIOTS. :thumb:

THE TC DEFENSE PROVED TO BE ABLE TO STOP EVERY STYLE OFFENSE THIS YEAR.......EXCEPT THE ONE THAT HAD 6 YELLOW FLAGS IN EACH POCKET.... AND CAME FROM HAPPY VALLEY SANITARIUM. :roflol:

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to TC on a great game and the gold ball. You were a better team. They were well coached,it was very evident in the line play and the execution in the tackles. # 5 is the MAN and very impressive. . I could not see what happened on the personal foul in the 4th so I can't comment. Maybe some of the TC fan can tell us. Great to meet Seven and Snoball. As far as #5 vs Williams from RB I would take #5 for TC just because has more hart, you can see in how he plays. Congrats again to TC and we hope to see you all next year.

Whew! Congrats to the Jackets for a well-executed game plan and a fantastic game. I agree- BB had nobody the callibur of Seay. I am amazed that we stopped him as many times as we did. No way BB could match the size and depth of TC, it was only on heart and a few Trousdale mistakes that we stayed in it. BB's d-backs were the backbone.

The call on the late hit was sketchy. Replay shows Boyd player getting knocked into the ball carrier and falling on him out of bounds on a critical play. The best teams overcome close calls like that and today that team was TC.

THe goal line stand was epic. 'nuff said.

Creasy is a brilliant coach. He only threw when an interception would equal a punt and field position. He knew that as the 2nd half progressed BB was keying on #5 and his stats in the 2nd half bear that out.

Beasley was in bad shape from the git-go and the shoulder finally took him out of the game (our #2 back was on crutches), Matthew Crowe (db) turned an ankle during TC's last scoring drive and was on the bench, other than that we got through relatively healthy, (good news for the B-ball coach.) Again, great teams overcome those things and prevail as the Jackets did today.

By the way- TC's coach was quoted in the on-line paper as saying that the two BEST TEAMS in the state played today. Sorry McKenzie!

The Bucs statistically got run over, around and through but that shows you the difference between 1a enrollment and 2a enrollment at the top level. TC is the top level and the mark to shoot for.

Missed getting to meet the famed ones: slim, sno and company. Got to the party a little late.

We are still proud of the Bucs!

.....I LIKE PEOPLE WHO EAT THEIR CROW WITH DIGNITY....now if them boys from bb had went to mass this morn n kissed ole big daddys ring finger..they mite'uv had a better chance of makin a showin in this game....but on second thought....I doubt it. I will give you bb boys some credit on that goalline defence ther...rite impressive for boys that out weighed us at least 40% in tha line to pull that one off. :thumb:

Whew! Congrats to the Jackets for a well-executed game plan and a fantastic game. I agree- BB had nobody the callibur of Seay. I am amazed that we stopped him as many times as we did. No way BB could match the size and depth of TC, it was only on heart and a few Trousdale mistakes that we stayed in it. BB's d-backs were the backbone.

The call on the late hit was sketchy. Replay shows Boyd player getting knocked into the ball carrier and falling on him out of bounds on a critical play. The best teams overcome close calls like that and today that team was TC.

THe goal line stand was epic. 'nuff said.

Creasy is a brilliant coach. He only threw when an interception would equal a punt and field position. He knew that as the 2nd half progressed BB was keying on #5 and his stats in the 2nd half bear that out.

Beasley was in bad shape from the git-go and the shoulder finally took him out of the game (our #2 back was on crutches), Matthew Crowe (db) turned an ankle during TC's last scoring drive and was on the bench, other than that we got through relatively healthy, (good news for the B-ball coach.) Again, great teams overcome those things and prevail as the Jackets did today.

By the way- TC's coach was quoted in the on-line paper as saying that the two BEST TEAMS in the state played today. Sorry McKenzie!

The Bucs statistically got run over, around and through but that shows you the difference between 1a enrollment and 2a enrollment at the top level. TC is the top level and the mark to shoot for.

Missed getting to meet the famed ones: slim, sno and company. Got to the party a little late.

We are still proud of the Bucs!

Classy post. Seay was dominant on offense, no doubt. However, I thought Trousdale's d-line did a good job of taking up blockers and allowing Seay and Edwards to run free and make tackles. As for the play calling of Creasey, he may be a better than us, that's why we're on here and he is at the house with 2 state championsips. There are about 300 other schools in the state that would love to have Creasey. Recievers were open and we just didn't hit them. Bottom line, Trousdale wins back to back.

Congratulations to Trousdale County on a well-deserved and hard-earned eighth state title. IMHO every time TC threw the ball they did BBS a favor. The TC line was great. Their execution was not flawless but it was pretty great! I'm not sure BBS "outweighed" the TC line by "40%" as was previously posted. In fact, with one or two exceptions, I'd say TC outweighed BBS pretty much across the board. Seay was THE difference in the game as I saw it. Anyway, congrats to the Yellow Jackets.

The Bucs did themselves proud. I'm sure they are disappointed but they lost two games all year by a total of 13 points to two pretty good, traditionally strong teams, Red Bank (14-7) and today. Pretty impressive season!

If the Jackets had quit the poor passing and continued running the ball they would have won by 28. Sorry Boyd but your defense was average at best.

Your opinion, of course.

Perhaps the "poor passing" was made poor by the play of the excellent BBS secondary and the pressure put on by the Bucs d-line.

I'd say that "average" defense did pretty well four times from the one yard line in the fourth quarter!

Just my opinion of course, but I doubt that the TC team or coaches share your opinion.

If the Jackets had quit the poor passing and continued running the ball they would have won by 28. Sorry Boyd but your defense was average at best.

Your opinion, of course.

Perhaps the "poor passing" was made poor by the play of the excellent BBS secondary and the pressure put on by the Bucs d-line.

I'd say that "average" defense did pretty well four times from the one yard line in the fourth quarter!

Just my opinion of course, but I doubt that the TC team or coaches share your opinion.

The qb was never being pressured...our line was kicking ya'lls tail....they were simply bad throws.

We should not have been passing at all....just wasn't needed.....run till they stop you and punt. Today you couldn't stop the run. I'm sure the Coaches seen that TC defense was totally dominating BB offense.....so they decided to take a few chances. I have to agree with Muffin...if we had thrown 0 passes today....we coulda scored 25-27 pts....possibly.