ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

Let's get this started boys and girls. This is something us Bulldawg and F5 fans have been looking forward to all year and it's finally here. Who wins this game? I won't throw out a prediction right now but I will say that this Milan team is definitely better than the team Alcoa faced last year. Will this be the year the mighty F5 is knocked off their throne? :roflol: I guess we'll see come next week! Let's go BULLDAWGS!!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I would have to say no and here is the reason why. I was at the alcoa vs brainerd game and talked to a man who was from up in that area. He was just wanting to come and see a good football game and see what all the hype was about alcoa. We started talking and he said to me without asking that I havent seen a team all year that could beat you all. So I said what about Milan and he looked at me with this weird face and said no way. He said that we were 14 to 21 points better than them and that it wouldnt be close. So that is my reason. I also think that you have to look at the facts. We beat Maryville who is in the 6A championship game. We are just on a different level this year. We are definately better this year as well. Our line is too good and our defensive front and lbs are too good. Your offense will struggle and we will pound the rock on you all night. It might be two or three more years until we get knocked off of our throne. I am looking foward to it very much because I know that all you Milan people will think that this is your year like all these other teams have thought in the playoffs this year. If you look at the trash talk by elizabethton you wouldve thought that the game would be a real dog fight and you see the outcome. I think that we will beat you all by 21 and Toney will for certain break the all around td record against you all. Just get ready to take your medicine and like it. Go Tornadoes

Well I would have to say no and here is the reason why. I was at the alcoa vs brainerd game and talked to a man who was from up in that area. He was just wanting to come and see a good football game and see what all the hype was about alcoa. We started talking and he said to me without asking that I havent seen a team all year that could beat you all. So I said what about Milan and he looked at me with this weird face and said no way. He said that we were 14 to 21 points better than them and that it wouldnt be close. So that is my reason. I also think that you have to look at the facts. We beat Maryville who is in the 6A championship game. We are just on a different level this year. We are definately better this year as well. Our line is too good and our defensive front and lbs are too good. Your offense will struggle and we will pound the rock on you all night. It might be two or three more years until we get knocked off of our throne. I am looking foward to it very much because I know that all you Milan people will think that this is your year like all these other teams have thought in the playoffs this year. If you look at the trash talk by elizabethton you wouldve thought that the game would be a real dog fight and you see the outcome. I think that we will beat you all by 21 and Toney will for certain break the all around td record against you all. Just get ready to take your medicine and like it. Go Tornadoes

I picked Alcoa to win by 21 or more but it is post like these that makes me hope I am wrong.....

i'll say that it's gonna be hard to beat alcoa, but if any team can it is this milan team. if we win, great, if we don't then know that we made it to all our state championship including this one, without opening up our school zones. alcoa can't say that and ya'll can get all over me because i ram it down ya'lls throat, but it is the truth and ya'll know it. so sit the guy's who are not in your school zone and let's have a real football game. but everyone knows you won't do that because winning trumps fairness in most of east tenn. i'll try very hard not to comment on this subject again and say good luck dawgs, you are definitely gonna need it when the odds are stacked against you with a pick your own talent team that is alcoa.

GO GET UM DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Let's get this started boys and girls. This is something us Bulldawg and F5 fans have been looking forward to all year and it's finally here. Who wins this game? I won't throw out a prediction right now but I will say that this Milan team is definitely better than the team Alcoa faced last year. Will this be the year the mighty F5 is knocked off their throne? :roflol: I guess we'll see come next week! Let's go BULLDAWGS!!! :rolleyes:

Milan may have been looking forward to the rematch all year, but it's a stretch to say Alcoa has been. We don't care who we play in the championship, be it Milan or GP, or whoever. It would be nice to be up against another team; this playing GP and Milan is getting pretty old. Alcoa is a better team this year, too, so we'll see.

Alcoa wins this one: 35-14

i'll say that it's gonna be hard to beat alcoa, but if any team can it is this milan team. if we win, great, if we don't then know that we made it to all our state championship including this one, without opening up our school zones. alcoa can't say that and ya'll can get all over me because i ram it down ya'lls throat, but it is the truth and ya'll know it. so sit the guy's who are not in your school zone and let's have a real football game. but everyone knows you won't do that because winning trumps fairness in most of east tenn. i'll try very hard not to comment on this subject again and say good luck dawgs, you are definitely gonna need it when the odds are stacked against you with a pick your own talent team that is alcoa.

GO GET UM DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Listen my friend i was at the jamboree this year and i was standing by a man! He asked me where i was from i told him he looks at me and said got a good friend who's son plays for Milan! After it was over we shook hands and said it is a pretty good jump to West Carroll! They have players from other towns that play for Milan so don't get off on Alcoa and the open zone! It's legal what they do its not what you do! That has been going for years so watch what u say! It was just a short time ago when Milan had to foreit like 5 games for a kid not having a Milan Address don't tell me they didn't know i don't want to hear it! U are already crying because u know what is coming next Friday night! Quit whining and take it :roflol: like a man! Go somewhere and chew on a bone and shut up!! If Milan plays like they did tonight in the first half against Alcoa you will be leaving at half. But u will be leaving after the third period anyway! U have 26 seniors on the team amd have been beating on weak 3A teams all year! So please when u post don't cry about this and that! Win like a champ and lose like one! Alcoa 42-14! :o

GO GET UM DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

Listen my friend i was at the jamboree this year and i was standing by a man! He asked me where i was from i told him he looks at me and said got a good friend who's son plays for Milan! After it was over we shook hands and said it is a pretty good jump to West Carroll! They have players from other towns that play for Milan so don't get off on Alcoa and the open zone! It's legal what they do its not what you do! That has been going for years so watch what u say! By the way Alcoa will beat you like a stepchild! :o

I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT EVERY KID THAT PLAYS FOR MILAN LIVES IN THE MILAN SCHOOL ZONE. AND I'LL SAY WHATEVER I DADBURN PLEASE. I'M THE DAWG. :rolleyes: