ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

Alcoa by at least 21.

stay out of it you whiner. smith county. what a joke. :roflol:

I think he is from Stewart Co. That would be the team we could have hung 100 on. That's what you get for showing sportsmanship to some people I guess. lol WE are playing and they are not.

no. he is from smith county and he is a joke. :o they lost to york. :rolleyes:

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stay out of it you whiner. smith county. what a joke. :roflol:

I think he is from Stewart Co. That would be the team we could have hung 100 on. That's what you get for showing sportsmanship to some people I guess. lol WE are playing and they are not.

no. he is from smith county and he is a joke. :o they lost to york. :rolleyes:

I had a bunch of talks with a guy by his name with that logo who was from Stewart Co. so I don't know.

DING, DING, DING....

Ladies and Gentlemen....Let's get ready for the MAIN EVENT!

It's round two of the BEAST FROM THE EAST vs. THE BEST FROM THE WEST!!!!!

I've been looking forward to this week on CoachT for the past 51 weeks! I love the bantering back and forth. Both of these teams deserve to be where they are at! They are both gonna come and play hard! I'm looking so forward to this game....I just can't wait!!!! Good luck to both teams.....

GO DAWGS!!!!!

with "open zones" is it true Alcoa is the best team in Knoxville?

I would say yes, at least this year. Our 06' & 07' recruiting classes have really panned out. Maryville may get more 5 star types but our 3 star recruits have developed into big time players. Thanks for recognizing our "Machine." We may open up more of East Tenn after this year :thumb:

i'll say that it's gonna be hard to beat alcoa, but if any team can it is this milan team. if we win, great, if we don't then know that we made it to all our state championship including this one, without opening up our school zones. alcoa can't say that and ya'll can get all over me because i ram it down ya'lls throat, but it is the truth and ya'll know it. so sit the guy's who are not in your school zone and let's have a real football game. but everyone knows you won't do that because winning trumps fairness in most of east tenn. i'll try very hard not to comment on this subject again and say good luck dawgs, you are definitely gonna need it when the odds are stacked against you with a pick your own talent team that is alcoa.

GO GET UM DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Listen my friend i was at the jamboree this year and i was standing by a man! He asked me where i was from i told him he looks at me and said got a good friend who's son plays for Milan! After it was over we shook hands and said it is a pretty good jump to West Carroll! They have players from other towns that play for Milan so don't get off on Alcoa and the open zone! It's legal what they do its not what you do! That has been going for years so watch what u say! By the way Alcoa will beat you like a stepchild! :thumb:

I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT EVERY KID THAT PLAYS FOR MILAN LIVES IN THE MILAN SCHOOL ZONE. AND I'LL SAY WHATEVER I DADBURN PLEASE. I'M THE DAWG. :thumb:

They might now because they got caught! Good say what u please but stop crying about it!