ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

i'll say that it's gonna be hard to beat alcoa, but if any team can it is this milan team. if we win, great, if we don't then know that we made it to all our state championship including this one, without opening up our school zones. alcoa can't say that and ya'll can get all over me because i ram it down ya'lls throat, but it is the truth and ya'll know it. so sit the guy's who are not in your school zone and let's have a real football game. but everyone knows you won't do that because winning trumps fairness in most of east tenn. i'll try very hard not to comment on this subject again and say good luck dawgs, you are definitely gonna need it when the odds are stacked against you with a pick your own talent team that is alcoa.

GO GET UM DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Listen my friend i was at the jamboree this year and i was standing by a man! He asked me where i was from i told him he looks at me and said got a good friend who's son plays for Milan! After it was over we shook hands and said it is a pretty good jump to West Carroll! They have players from other towns that play for Milan so don't get off on Alcoa and the open zone! It's legal what they do its not what you do! That has been going for years so watch what u say! By the way Alcoa will beat you like a stepchild! :o

I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT EVERY KID THAT PLAYS FOR MILAN LIVES IN THE MILAN SCHOOL ZONE. AND I'LL SAY WHATEVER I DADBURN PLEASE. I'M THE DAWG. :o

yeah.. your a dog thats about to be picked up, spun, and thrown down harder than ever before by an almost unstoppable force. being the alcoa F5. Im sure milan does have very respectful and devout fans who represent them well. but please keep fans like this under control. he puts a very bad image on what has proven to be a very good program and community.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of South Pittsburg Pirates' fans will be there to cheer on our Alcoa friends!! Good luck and GO PIRATES!!!

Thats great, we would love to have you. Good luck in your game, I will be there for all of most of it. Going to be a great couple of days for east Tennesseans :thumb:

I'm from East TN. Can't wait to see South Pitt and Alcoa go down. I know plenty of folks from around here that would agree with me. Therefore, I agree, it is going to be a good day for East Tennesseans.

If Alcoa is so good, why dont they try and schedule MBA, Brentwood Academy or MUS? oh ya they cant compete with them. Maryville is the ONLY quality opponent Alcoa has defeated. Either of the first three schools mentioned above could spank Alcoa. :o

:thumb::|:| I bet those 3 schools coaches are ringing lil ole Alcoas phone off the ringer trying to get an easy W!

If Alcoa is so good, why dont they try and schedule MBA, Brentwood Academy or MUS? oh ya they cant compete with them. Maryville is the ONLY quality opponent Alcoa has defeated. Either of the first three schools mentioned above could spank Alcoa. :|

Now thats funny and ignorant at the same time!!!! :o Stick with checkers wareagle, you obviously know absolutely nothing about high school football!!! :thumb:

I really can't make any predictions since I haven't seen Milan play. But it is my belief that Alcoa has faced a much more challenging schedule this year than they did last year, and have come through it undefeated. That includes wins against a larger division defending KY state champion on the road, the #1 ranked 6A team in TN (Maryville), a perennial state contender (Fulton), a 9-0 (at the time) CAK team, a 10-1 (at the time) CAK team, a very good Loudon team (twice), and an 11-2 Elizabethton team on the road. To suggest that this Alcoa team is not as good as last years team is simply wishful thinking by Milan fans. My son plays at CAK, so I don't have "a dog in the hunt". But I will say I am a fan of their program. They set the bar very high for all of us. They are disciplined, fundamentally sound, show good sportsmanship on the field, well coached, well supported, and they also have some very good football players to boot. We all know they will eventually get beat, everyone does. But if Milan is the team to do it, then my hats off to them. I doubt anyone in 3A football in TN could have run the table with Aloca's schedule this year, including Milan. It will take a very very special 3A team to beat them, or Alcoa will have to beat themselves with multiple turnovers, penalties, mistakes, etc..... If I were a Milan fan I would strongly support my team, but I sure wouldn't make any foolish bets or guarantees on this game. I'll be shocked if Alcoa doesn't bring back yet another Gold Ball to E.TN. Good luck to both teams for an injury free game, and safe travels to all of the fans. :thumb:

Good to hear from you Footballdad, we have missed talking to you. You are so right, Alcoa will get beat sometime or another. When that day comes, it won't be by Milan, it will be CAK or Loudon that has the honors. I think either team (CAK or Loudon) could beat Milan right now; both excellent programs.

Thanks for your compliments.

Good to hear from you Footballdad, we have missed talking to you. You are so right, Alcoa will get beat sometime or another. When that day comes, it won't be by Milan, it will be CAK or Loudon that has the honors. I think either team (CAK or Loudon) could beat Milan right now; both excellent programs.

Thanks for your compliments.

Both good teams but not quiet as good as Milan. Saw some tape of CAK, just another JCS. Play hard but wear down against physical teams for 4 quarters.