ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zebra, you sound like a bitter Humboldt fan wishing the glory days would come back.

No not from Humboldt just saying quit crying and whining about Alcoa's open zone! Quit using excuses for the beating you are going to take next week! I don't disrespect Milan or anyone else just quit complaining about Alcoa's open zone they do nothing wrong! If the TSSAA says it's ok forget about it! All year long people have criped about Alcoa's open zone! Alcoa fans can't get on here and make a post without somebody getting on here and accusing them of illegally recruiting! But if i were from Humboldt i would tell u this! They will be alot happier next Friday night than u will! You can take that to the bank!! :thumb:

Wow all this talk about open zone. The last time I checked there's nothing wrong with that in our county. Our administrators in this county don't want to limit our kids on where they can go to school. That's why the private schools have grown so much in this state in the last 20 years. Parents want their kids to get a good education. Alcoa offers that and they have an awesome football tradition.

As for this game, Milan is in deep trouble if they had problems with York in the first half. Alcoa's going to pound the rock on the Bulldogs and there's nothing they can do about it. This game will be close for a half and then Alcoa will put it away in the second. I expect the F5 to touchdown about 4-6 times on friday. Milan will be fortunate to put up more than 14 points. Of course this is just my opinion and we will have to wait until friday to find out. GO TORNADOES !!

Wow all this talk about open zone. The last time I checked there's nothing wrong with that in our county. Our administrators in this county don't want to limit our kids on where they can go to school. That's why the private schools have grown so much in this state in the last 20 years. Parents want their kids to get a good education. Alcoa offers that and they have an awesome football tradition.

As for this game, Milan is in deep trouble if they had problems with York in the first half. Alcoa's going to pound the rock on the Bulldogs and there's nothing they can do about it. This game will be close for a half and then Alcoa will put it away in the second. I expect the F5 to touchdown about 4-6 times on friday. Milan will be fortunate to put up more than 14 points. Of course this is just my opinion and we will have to wait until friday to find out. GO TORNADOES !!

Without their OOZ players the F5 wins by 24. :thumb:

Listen..

Say what you want about Milans halftime score to York 15-14..ok..Final was 43-15.

Say what you want about Alcoa..last week they were in a dogfight 7-3 start of the 4th quarter..they go on to win 21-3.

Say what you want about both teams...but everyone knows deep down Avery Williamson vs. Toney is going to be a showdown. PERIOD! Toney sets a state record for TDs, last year Williamson set a record for tackles in a game, 22! Both are in beast mode. Milan and Alcoa are the best teams in the state. One will be champion. We'll find out next week. In my personal opinion, Milans better than last year.

This game will not be high scoring.

If Milan does win, it will be no more than 10 points. If Alcoa wins, it will be no more than 10 points. Bank on it. These are the two best defenses in 3A Ball, no question.

Gilbert needs to have a coming out party next week. If they get him going, it'll be fun to watch.

#2 Where are you??

2.jpg

I'm here - but been too busy to play with pics this week. Besides you don't wanna get me all mad like you got orangeworker do you? That was pretty funny late in the week. I may try and throw a couple out later in the week. Looking forward to playing you guys again. I know you're a heavy favorite but I'm proud of my Dawgs for making it back again. We'll work hard this week and give it all we have. That F5 is gonna unwind sometime - might be on Friday :thumb:

Go ahead and keepem coming - I promise you won't make me mad.