ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

I hope Alcoa wants to put 50 on Milan simply because of the braggard fans they have. I have never seen such out of High School Football Fans. Talking down to people because of where they were born & raised, & taunting like little 3rd graders.... I hope ALCOA's coach see this and feels like I do about it...... It's sorta like when Dan Henderson fought Micheal Bispan & Knocked him out & got a good cheap shot in the mouth after the knockout..... Henderson said that one was to make sure that BIG MOUTH GOT CLOSED. Well I hope ALCOA puts 50 on your Bulldogs just to SHUT YOUR BIG FLAPPING GUMS UP for all us people raised in these mountains!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Alcoa wants to put 50 on Milan simply because of the braggard fans they have. I have never seen such out of High School Football Fans. Talking down to people because of where they were born & raised, & taunting like little 3rd graders.... I hope ALCOA's coach see this and feels like I do about it...... It's sorta like when Dan Henderson fought Micheal Bispan & Knocked him out & got a good cheap shot in the mouth after the knockout..... Henderson said that one was to make sure that BIG MOUTH GOT CLOSED. Well I hope ALCOA puts 50 on your Bulldogs just to SHUT YOUR BIG FLAPPING GUMS UP for all us people raised in these mountains!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not a road worker by chance are you? :lol:

Come on.... R U serious! It was 43-15. Does it look like they had any trouble with YORK. I mean you guys beat Elizabethton by less than we beat York. Must mean ya'll are in big trouble!! :lol:

Lets be honest about it. Everybody saw the game last year. Neither team turns the ball over alot. Both teams love to pound the rock. It will not be a high scoring game. I'm not saying milan will win and I'm not saying Alcoa will win. But didn't Toney play running back last year. Didn't Avery have 22 tackles last year. Mostly the same cast of characters back this year.

Anybody who thinks this game is going to be a blow out either way is an idiot!

BIGPURPLEMACHINE, I just gave you my opinion. Maybe your right and its a low scoring game. I could see that with these two teams being run oriented. Don't count on it but it could happen???

Well, here's my opinion on this game although dawg44 and others may not enjoy it, but it's my honest unbiased opinion as I've seen both teams perform. Milan IS NOT as good as last year! I would easily take Coleman over the Milan QB this year. Alcoa is just as good as last year if not even better! Alcoa's OLine and DLine will be more physical and will most likely dominate the line of scrimmage in this game. Milan's only hope to really pull something out here would be to open up the passing game and have no flaws in it that way the running game will open up in the process. In the game I saw Alcoa against Maryville, Alcoa's secondary struggled a bit with the passing game however they shut down every run that was up the middle. If Milan wants to keep theirselves in this ball game, they better pass the ball well because running it up the gut everytime is not going to work against Alcoa as indicated in last years first half performance by Milan's offense. I wish on everything that Milan does pull this upset, however I'm not quite sure it'll happen. I'll take Alcoa by 17.

milan gave alcoa the short field too much last year and that's how they scored. when they had to go 70 plus they couldn't score. you cannot give a team like alcoa the short field because they will pound it down your throat. make them drive it 70 and 80 plus and they will be punting because it changes they're game plan. field position will play a big role in this game as it did last year because these are probaly the 2 best 3A defenses in the state. if we can pin them deep on kickoffs and punts then we might pull this one out. i know i razz alcoa alot and it's all in good fun and anyone with any COMMON SENSE should know that. heck i even razz some of the milan fans, so i do spread the wealth around. :lol: seriously, i'm looking for a hard hitting game and hoping my dawgs come out on top. luck to both teams. play fair, play clean, play hard and leave it all on the field. and leave the smack talking to the milan/alcoa fans. :lol:

AND DON'T YA'LL THINK THAT SINCE I GOT ALL SERIOUS THAT I'M GONNA QUIT TALKING SMACK EITHER. NO NO NO, THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. :lol:

Listen..

Say what you want about both teams...but everyone knows deep down Avery Williamson vs. Toney is going to be a showdown. PERIOD! Toney sets a state record for TDs, last year Williamson set a record for tackles in a game, 22! Both are in beast mode. Milan and Alcoa are the best teams in the state. One will be champion. We'll find out next week. In my personal opinion, Milans better than last year.

This game will not be high scoring.

If Milan does win, it will be no more than 10 points. If Alcoa wins, it will be no more than 10 points. Bank on it. These are the two best defenses in 3A Ball, no question.

Gilbert needs to have a coming out party next week. If they get him going, it'll be fun to watch.

Okay, so you have your (apparently) only player going up against Toney. Yep, that's the game. If Williamson can contain Toney, Milan wins. If Toney can outrace Williamson, Alcoa wins. :lol:

WAIT...who's going to contain Alcoa's other players? :lol:

Alcoa takes this one and brings 6 in a row back to the County of Champions.

GO TORNADOES!

Listen..

Say what you want about both teams...but everyone knows deep down Avery Williamson vs. Toney is going to be a showdown. PERIOD! Toney sets a state record for TDs, last year Williamson set a record for tackles in a game, 22! Both are in beast mode. Milan and Alcoa are the best teams in the state. One will be champion. We'll find out next week. In my personal opinion, Milans better than last year.

This game will not be high scoring.

If Milan does win, it will be no more than 10 points. If Alcoa wins, it will be no more than 10 points. Bank on it. These are the two best defenses in 3A Ball, no question.

Gilbert needs to have a coming out party next week. If they get him going, it'll be fun to watch.

Okay, so you have your (apparently) only player going up against Toney. Yep, that's the game. If Williamson can contain Toney, Milan wins. If Toney can outrace Williamson, Alcoa wins. :lol:

WAIT...who's going to contain Alcoa's other players? :lol:

Alcoa takes this one and brings 6 in a row back to the County of Champions.

GO TORNADOES![/size

gilbert, coleman, adkisson, bledsoe, hood, denton. just to name a few.