Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do these two teams match up???

Go Devils!!! :rolleyes::roflol::o

Man I just looked at Greeneville schedule and roster...Ima call it like this Giles County is on a road of destiny period.

Well hear we go again!!!

We are use to by now buddy. Greeneville this Greeneville that!

Greeneville has proven so many people wrong. Greeneville will give Giles the best they got and more.

Don't under estimate them Giles County. We have heard this all year long. Just ask Red Bank about their game with the Devils.

Well I know GC has Bo Wallace and I know absolutely nothing about Greenville.....

I said nothin out of disrespect did I? Everytime Greeneville gets a taste at state they get to talkin..When they basketball team had to play hamilton in the state bball tourney they got mobbed so please no trash talk :roflol: And yes this is a football thread Giles County just shut down a Ole Miss runningback signed player and probably the best offense in the state besides alcoa and maryville..We know Greeneville are comin and you better believe that we are too :rolleyes:

Well I know GC has Bo Wallace and I know absolutely nothing about Greenville.....

Ans Red Bank had Keon Williams but look what happened to them!!!

Greeneville has What I think the BEST DEFENSE in the state in class 4a...

Greeneville's offense is pretty stout too. QB Wes Quarles has over 2,000 yards bassing and 300 russhing. Dont know Td's for him. RB SPRADLIN has over 1000 yards rushing while missin 5 games due to injury but is back and movin strong.

Greeneville will hit you and hit you hard.

They will not lay down at all. O and remember the Devils just moved down from 4a to this classification and have players playin both ways but are in amazing condition and will burn you.

GO DEVILS!!! :rolleyes::roflol::o

How do these two teams match up???

Go Devils!!! :roflol::o:o

Man I just looked at Greeneville schedule and roster...Ima call it like this Giles County is on a road of destiny period.

Arshad221,

Playing G-ville your destiny could be a BIG "L" period.... Destiny has two ends...... :rolleyes:

Look man the game is next week you people are gased up seriously..So we doin trash talk now?

Greeneville's offense is pretty stout too. QB Wes Quarles has over 2,000 yards bassing and 300 russhing. Dont know Td's for him. RB SPRADLIN has over 1000 yards rushing while missin 5 games due to injury but is back and movin strong.

They will not lay down at all. O and remember the Devils just moved down from 4a to this classification and have players playin both ways but are in amazing condition and will burn you.

They moved from 4a to 4a?? wt?? Wes Quarles bassing??? did he catch some fish or somethin?

Well maybe I will just have to tune in for this game next week as well..... :o