Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

Yea baby!

Shoot had to go get my pacemaker batteries changed. A big shout out to Mrs. Mahonney. I'm going to sit back a spell and have a PHS HC Special. These here Greeneville folks are a yackety bunch. They talking to some folks that are not right in the head so it will take em a while to correlate the info :lol:

Ok guys. its starting to get real serious. The inevitable is coming and we are not close to being prepared. We GOT to find some enormous amounts of CROW cause we got ourselves two or three that's gonna pig out!

Greeneville people. A few things you should know. Don't worry about us. We are slow footed, get our feeling's hurt easy if you say bad things to us on the field, our fans bring books to read and are real quiet, we run the power I and throw it 2.8% of the time. There are some Crow lovers here that will testify under oath that our QB ain't worth a darn. We only have 2 offensive formations, never rotate players during the game, the Amish are out of molasses, wally world is sold out of hot pockets, Homer's loader won't start, and Big Joe is taking yoga classes to become a more gentle soul. And to top it off, ironhead, dufas, and the clan done went and got lock jaw from eating Crow and the veterinarian is on vacation. :lol:

But heck. We'll show up anyway. Uncle Leroy has already donated some of his finest homemade octane enhanced drinking, I mean bus fuel, so we might as well come anyway. :lol:

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't like the move this year when I heard about it.I was wrong and we should have been playing schools our own size for all these years.I still will never talk trash about beating the smaller schools that just don't have what we have had at Greeneville for years.I hope Greeneville can finish the job next week.Either way,it brings a lot of pride to us old Devils to see what this team has done in 2009.

I didn't like the move this year when I heard about it.I was wrong and we should have been playing schools our own size for all these years.I still will never talk trash about beating the smaller schools that just don't have what we have had at Greeneville for years.I hope Greeneville can finish the job next week.Either way,it brings a lot of pride to us old Devils to see what this team has done in 2009.

Yep....think of how many trips to the state the Devils would have had if they had been playing in the right class the past10 years, and didn't have to go through Morristown & Maryville to get there....anyway congrats and good luck you are carrying the flag for the conference as well as all Northeast Tennessee. GO DEVILS!!!!

Where was the GHS band? Someone didn't have them ready for the pregame! Then our WC's band took the field while ours sat in the stands, or visiting the concession stand. What an embarassment for our band not to take the field for the BIGGEST game on our field! Shame on somebody. Hope Price takes the FULL band to Cookville. Shouldn't band go along as long as the football team is playing? Just a thought. GO DEVILS!

Where was the GHS band? Someone didn't have them ready for the pregame! Then our WC's band took the field while ours sat in the stands, or visiting the concession stand. What an embarassment for our band not to take the field for the BIGGEST game on our field! Shame on somebody. Hope Price takes the FULL band to Cookville. Shouldn't band go along as long as the football team is playing? Just a thought. GO DEVILS!

I heard a pep band was going not sure tho.

The reason for them not playing lastnight I believe was because of the Thanksgiving Holiday. They had so many kids out that they would have to many holes to fill on the field and it just wldnt work. Not to menchine how the playing might have been. Now as far as the pregame part goes that was horrible. David Price must have been sleeping or something...

And to get on here and say that the refs lost you the game is stupid!!!

But to also say the team that beat you has a lack of talent and is horrible is down right unsportsmanlike...you need to remember it's just a game and don't try bad mouthing the team that was obviously better than yours lastnight...The hit on the kickoff was AMAZING!!! Sorry for the young man's injury but he should have played to the whistle. One player can't wave for a fair catch and another player catch the ball...I was on the opposite side of the field and heard that hit!!! O and why can't WC kick FG'S???

GO DEVILS!!!

GO DEVILS!!!

I heard a pep band was going not sure tho.

The reason for them not playing lastnight I believe was because of the Thanksgiving Holiday. They had so many kids out that they would have to many holes to fill on the field and it just wldnt work. Not to menchine how the playing might have been. Now as far as the pregame part goes that was horrible. David Price must have been sleeping or something...

And to get on here and say that the refs lost you the game is stupid!!!

But to also say the team that beat you has a lack of talent and is horrible is down right unsportsmanlike...you need to remember it's just a game and don't try bad mouthing the team that was obviously better than yours lastnight...The hit on the kickoff was AMAZING!!! Sorry for the young man's injury but he should have played to the whistle. One player can't wave for a fair catch and another player catch the ball...I was on the opposite side of the field and heard that hit!!! O and why can't WC kick FG'S???

GO DEVILS!!!

GO DEVILS!!!

I'm glad the football didn't decide to show up with the "pep" squad due to Thanksgiving. Suck it up and get them all there!