Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

Surely you GC boys aren't gonna let this one die before it gets to 100 pages are you?

How was the party Barb? Sorry we missed it, but we were having a bit of a party ourselves ;) ....and that other little fact.....you know....we weren't invited.

I think if we had worn a Green Devils shirt we mighta got in. :thumb:

Maybe your little devil PJ's with the feet in them....it was a slumber-party!

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all you fine folks who think football year round Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year :):)

Merry Christmas to you too, and hope you have a blessed New Year! It has been a pleasure being part of this team for 4 years and to know someone like you(special folks). Keep on taking care of the boys, you do a wonderful job of taking up for them all. I appreciate all that you have done for the team and I know they do also.

I was just wondering if the wallace kid has made a choice on where he is going to play football he looks like the real deal. PS congrats too Giles county on winning the champonship :roflol:

Still weighing the options right now. I believe you are going to see 4 or 5 young men playing at some level on Saturdays next year. I know all of them have the desire to be the best and will be a welcomed asset to the schools that accept them.

My only hope is the young men do NOT count the D's. I, II, or III makes no difference. The education and opportunity presented before them is all that matters. :thumb: