Giles County to state!!!!!

arshad221

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said in week 5 when I watched Shelbyville play Giles CO.

GILES COUNTY = 2009 STATE CHAMPS :roflol::lol:

Don't count your chickens! The Bobcats still have one more game to play!

If you will notice this is not a Giles County fan-just someone who saw them play. We very well know we have one more game to play no need to point that fact out. I don't think anyone on the team is counting their chickens before they hatch.

GILES COUNTY = 2009 STATE CHAMPS :roflol::lol:

If you will notice this is not a Giles County fan-just someone who saw them play. We very well know we have one more game to play no need to point that fact out. I don't think anyone on the team is counting their chickens before they hatch.

Hmmm, just a wee bit on edge it seems.

GILES COUNTY = 2009 STATE CHAMPS :twisted::o

All I'm saying is this better be true of your Bobcats, cause the Devils just won't simply roll over and hand you the Gold Ball. The Devils will fight from whislte to whistle, no matter the outcome.

You know van, I mean bud lite, I mean bud kilmer. Before you pick sides you should do a little research and find out the character of the players before you pick them and definitely before you side with them. If you want to side with poster who habitually singles out players by name, number, and family members in order to bash and trash them then raise your hand. Its Sunday. You don't know jack about our team or posters so get informed before you insert the sole. When fortheboys speaks do yourself a favor and listen. We are not Alcoa, Knoxville, Chattanooga, or Memphis. We are a small town with no open zoning and our recruiting budget account had $5.72 in it last I checked. So this week you will face a mirror. If what you see looks good to you you will love Giles. We do NOT take Anything or Anyone for granted. I'm a great key board punching bag. Hit me with your best shot :twisted:

You know van, I mean bud lite, I mean bud kilmer. Before you pick sides you should do a little research and find out the character of the players before you pick them and definitely before you side with them. If you want to side with poster who habitually singles out players by name, number, and family members in order to bash and trash them then raise your hand. Its Sunday. You don't know jack about our team or posters so get informed before you insert the sole. When fortheboys speaks do yourself a favor and listen. We are not Alcoa, Knoxville, Chattanooga, or Memphis. We are a small town with no open zoning and our recruiting budget account had $5.72 in it last I checked. So this week you will face a mirror. If what you see looks good to you you will love Giles. We do NOT take Anything or Anyone for granted. I'm a great key board punching bag. Hit me with your best shot :twisted:

I don't know who van is. As for picking sides, who is picking sides? I've lived in Greene County my whole life. I picked sides a long time ago. You are right about one thing. I don't know much about your team. The little I do know is you have one heck of a QB and that scares me because IF there is a weakness on Greeneville's team, it's the passing defense. But that has improved greatly over the course of the season. The only thing I said on this thread is don't go making room for the gold ball before the game. Greeneville is a balanced football team that I don't think Giles will simply runover. All I said. I'm excited for the game. Should be a good one. Still don't know why you got hateful with me WOMG. I've enjoyed your posts so far.

Looks like he's got you heated up a bit Oldman. Have you met your match in old buddy?

Oh and I don't habitually single out playerS I have only singled out one player all year and I haven't done that in a while. My main objective lately is to rattle arshad's cage a little bit.

Sorry Bud. Should have been more tactful with my posts. My point respectfully is Giles coaches, players, & true fans have respect for Greeneville. We are excited as you and both have a right to bow our chests a little. Giles is a TEAM that just so happens to have the best team leader on Offense at the QB position anywhere. We are also blessed with a team leader at LB on defense. You will see 29 different country boys on the field Saturday functioning as one. There are about 34 more learning and waiting on the sidelines to get in on the action. Have you ever known of a team that might like to shed a player or two for some reason. This is the first TEAM I have seen that is void of that. Not one. Not one kid that doesn't function as a team.

Just be careful before you support a post that looks like it came from a dove when actually it is a pigeon in disguise. :twisted:

Sorry Bud. Should have been more tactful with my posts. My point respectfully is Giles coaches, players, & true fans have respect for Greeneville. We are excited as you and both have a right to bow our chests a little. Giles is a TEAM that just so happens to have the best team leader on Offense at the QB position anywhere. We are also blessed with a team leader at LB on defense. You will see 29 different country boys on the field Saturday functioning as one. There are about 34 more learning and waiting on the sidelines to get in on the action. Have you ever known of a team that might like to shed a player or two for some reason. This is the first TEAM I have seen that is void of that. Not one. Not one kid that doesn't function as a team.

Just be careful before you support a post that looks like it came from a dove when actually it is a pigeon in disguise. :twisted:

Sounds a lot like the Devils. Good luck to both teams!