1A State Championship: South Pittsburg vs. Union City

powerp

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kept the jabriel comparison going simply because of the jock strap comment. Poor jabriel, he doesn't get mr. Football, he will however have the chance to play football at a division one level for teams that compete for national titles every year.

Who cares about down the road...we are playing right now and right now Terrell and the rest of his senior classmates have a great chance of being 2 time state champions and our juniors could very possibily be 3 time champs....so there is alot at stake here and our boys know it and are hungry....by the way....they are giving are boys a send off parade at 2:30 tomorrow if anyone wants to go down and line the streets of SP...just thought I would pass that along

and I will add>>>> Tickets for Friday’s (noon) Championship game in Cookeville are on sell for $12 at SPHS and from 3-6 PM in front of Foodland. The school gets half the money from tickets they sell and basically nothing at the stadium. The team bus will be leaving Thursday at 2:30 PM so everybody needs give the team a huge sendoff. GO PIRATES!!!

How hard is it to realized that South Pittsburg is playing Union City, not Union. Union is a college in Jackson, TN...Union City is a town with a football team playing Friday. I understand that it's South Pittsburg and not South Pittsburgh. And for goodness sake, it's in the title of the thread! It's just hard for me to take some of these comments seriously when the person posting can't even get the team names right with it in big letters above. I know this has nothing to do with who's going to win or whom is a better team, but at least get the team names right. They're the best two teams in their division, I think they deserve the respect of spelling their respective school correctly. Just a thought. :roflolk:

>>Bud light presents Real American Heroes

(Real American Heroes....)

>>Today we salute you Mr. Correct the Names on a Message Board Guy

(Mr. Correct the Names on a Message Board Guy....)

While others are wasting time posting facts about high school football you come out to do the dirty work.

(No rest for you now....)

Even though you are doing the posters a favor, you still catch flack for catching every mistake.

(Was that a mistake that was just made?....)

So crack open an ice cold bud light Mr. Correct the Names on a Message Board Guy, because there is only one thing I know for certain in this world, and that is where would we all be without you?

(Mr. Correct the Names on a Message Board Guy.......)

I've seen Union City play. They will win this game and will not be denied. Jackson and all of West Tennessee backs the Tornadoes.

Thanks "ilikefootball" for your support. We really appreciate it very much.

If we can keep the game close going into the second half, I think we really have a good chance.

We are 100% and couldn't be any more ready and better than we are right now.

How hard is it to realized that South Pittsburg is playing Union City, not Union. Union is a college in Jackson, TN...Union City is a town with a football team playing Friday. I understand that it's South Pittsburg and not South Pittsburgh. And for goodness sake, it's in the title of the thread! It's just hard for me to take some of these comments seriously when the person posting can't even get the team names right with it in big letters above. I know this has nothing to do with who's going to win or whom is a better team, but at least get the team names right. They're the best two teams in their division, I think they deserve the respect of spelling their respective school correctly. Just a thought. :lol:

>>Bud light presents Real American Heroes

(Real American Heroes....)

>>Today we salute you Mr. Correct the Names on a Message Board Guy

(Mr. Correct the Names on a Message Board Guy....)

While others are wasting time posting facts about high school football you come out to do the dirty work.

(No rest for you now....)

Even though you are doing the posters a favor, you still catch flack for catching every mistake.

(Was that a mistake that was just made?....)

So crack open an ice cold bud light Mr. Correct the Names on a Message Board Guy, because there is only one thing I know for certain in this world, and that is where would we all be without you?

(Mr. Correct the Names on a Message Board Guy.......)

a reeeeeeeal American hErOOOH!!!!!!!! :roflol::roflol:

I've seen Union City play. They will win this game and will not be denied. Jackson and all of West Tennessee backs the Tornadoes.

Cool..... Have you seen the Pirates play??

I haven't seen the Pirates play, but I'm sure they're pretty good since it's the championship game. However, UC is a well coached, hard nosed football team. Plus my team is in the DII game from West Tennessee and I'm pullin' for all West TN teams. No offense.

I kept the jabriel comparison going simply because of the jock strap comment. Poor jabriel, he doesn't get mr. Football, he will however have the chance to play football at a division one level for teams that compete for national titles every year.

What is your fascination with this Washington guy? Get over it......it's Union City VS South Pittsburg!!!

Cool..... Have you seen the Pirates play??

I haven't seen the Pirates play, but I'm sure they're pretty good since it's the championship game. However, UC is a well coached, hard nosed football team. Plus my team is in the DII game from West Tennessee and I'm pullin' for all West TN teams. No offense.

None taken...just askin'. You watching the game Friday? UC is a quality team. It will be a very good football game