1A State Championship: South Pittsburg vs. Union City

powerp

Thank God it's my last day at work and just a day away from the GAME!! All SP people going up through Dunlap and going over the mountain please beware of the ole THP that likes to sit up there dinking there coffee and eating doughnuts and trying to get the state of TN more money. I have alot of friends that have been given tickets by just over by 5 mph.. Just don't want anybodies day to get started on the wrong track. You folk's from UC I hope you all have a safe trip also and we look forward to a great game with you all.

Alot of kids traveling that road with their families, to the game...Saving a couple of minutes is not worth the life of a child...I guess thats why those doughnut eating, coffee drinking police officers are there, for the innocent kids...Drive the speed limit and we'll see you at the stadium.!!!

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think they are going to beat Union 56-14?? Your joking. I garuntee you that these Union boys have been lifting weights all week and will be big and strong by Friday. This coach is a good coach that knows these boys must lift weights to be the strong team on the field. You think im joking because I am not. I am riding Griders Grayhound bus to this game on Friday morning and I expect SP to win the game but it will not be easy. Let me ask you a question. Why is Grider not making the boys practice this week? I went to that field yesterday afternoon and there was no one there. I went back today and no one was there again. What kind of mess is this? This is the championship week and Grider has given our boys 2 days off? If we lose this game our season will be over and we will not have a championship. I hope Grider has the boys prepared but I dont like this mess of not practicing on the week of the championship. I hope they practice real long and hard tommorrow to make up for the last 2 days.

:bored: Looked like from the video I saw they may have been practicing at UTC...

Union City has been practicing at UTM... :cry:

No UC fans have anything to say on what I posted a page or 2 back???? Must be skeered!!! I would be too if I knew I was about the play the might Pirates from SP!! Roy, I don't drink Red Bulls, but sure do love the Monster energy drinks!!! Bring some of those and we will talk about the game before it starts. SP WILL BREAK THE RECORD FOR TD'S IN A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME BY ONE PLAYER.. WHICH i BELIEVE WAS TIED BY A LITTLE RB FROM SP BACK IN 99 (SAM PICKETT)----- 6 TD'S. TERRELL WILL HAVE A FIELD DAY!!!

I'm just waiting on the ever persistent Greenfieldfan to get on here and jump on the South Pittsburg bandwagon with both feet....

Hey Purple,

This thread really doesnt interest me, but since you asked..........

A team that is so one dimensional like Union City, it is hard to win a state championship.

South Pittsburg by a bunch!

Thank you Greenfieldfan...You never disappoint.... :bored:

is uc big? what about fast.... them boys at gc thought they was fast :bored: i think our lineman could have out ran thier backs

union city is big and fast. josh nicks, chase bowling, kendrick price, run this offense. if josh nicks breaks outside s.p. won't catch him because he is just to fast. :cry: their lineman are fast as well. rance barnes, stevie gossett, and will arnold will be to much for s.p. defensive line to handle.

Looks like you guys have a good band.....Maybe yall should play the whole half...I think we only have about ten people or so in ours but bless their hearts they try :bored: I hope your band plays loud cause we play good when a good band plays....For example: Tyner, Cascade, and others :cry:

we have a wonderful band. our band director is one of the best in tenn. we have a terrific show written by the directors son. we will play all of the first half and halftime and all of the second half. we have the kiss him goodbye piece which we will play when we beat s.p. :cry:

Thank God it's my last day at work and just a day away from the GAME!! All SP people going up through Dunlap and going over the mountain please beware of the ole THP that likes to sit up there dinking there coffee and eating doughnuts and trying to get the state of TN more money. I have alot of friends that have been given tickets by just over by 5 mph.. Just don't want anybodies day to get started on the wrong track. You folk's from UC I hope you all have a safe trip also and we look forward to a great game with you all.

Alot of kids traveling that road with their families, to the game...Saving a couple of minutes is not worth the life of a child...I guess thats why those doughnut eating, coffee drinking police officers are there, for the innocent kids...Drive the speed limit and we'll see you at the stadium.!!!

They also write seat belt tickets to keep our kids safe, and then haul them to and from school in buses without seat belts. Sort of makes you wonder what the real motive is.

How many people will Union City bring ya think?? The consensus is about 4-5 thousand on our side

union city will bring alot of people. this is the state championship remember? i project that there will be about 3500 people on our side. yall may have 4-5 thousand but trust me we will be louder than yall because we are loud and rowdy!!!