1A State Championship: South Pittsburg vs. Union City

powerp

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Union City is alot like Polk County but the difference is that polks qb can throw a little better and those boys up front are probably better that union citys. With that said i don't see South Pitt giving them a 27 0 half time lead. So i will take south pitt 35 7. Just don't think that any 1a school in the state can stop that offense and that blevins boy on deffense is a difference maker, you better block him or you will hear his name all day. Go Pirates

PMike....I just sent your brother an email for some contact info. I hope he gets it and gets back to me before the ship sails tomorrow. If not, I don't think it'll be too hard to find you guys. Good luck. C-ya tomorrow.

Hey seven, just sent you an email with mine and Pirate Mikes contact info. See ya at the game!!

Looks like you guys have a good band.....Maybe yall should play the whole half...I think we only have about ten people or so in ours but bless their hearts they try :blush: I hope your band plays loud cause we play good when a good band plays....For example: Tyner, Cascade, and others :lol:

we have a wonderful band. our band director is one of the best in tenn. we have a terrific show written by the directors son. we will play all of the first half and halftime and all of the second half. we have the kiss him goodbye piece which we will play when we beat s.p. :roflol:

I just hope they know how to play TAPS for your boys when the fat lady is singing.

PMike....I just sent your brother an email for some contact info. I hope he gets it and gets back to me before the ship sails tomorrow. If not, I don't think it'll be too hard to find you guys. Good luck. C-ya tomorrow.

Hey seven, just sent you an email with mine and Pirate Mikes contact info. See ya at the game!!

Got it. :roflol:

Union City will win 71to 2. Jorge will kick an 80 yard field goal. Drake Parker will have 1.5 rushing yards with 6 touchdowns. Joseph Shanks will catch a 79 yard pass and fall down on the 1 yard line ruining all chances of him getting a touchdown this year.

there is no way that jorge's field goal will be ONLY 80 yards. are you crazy? try AT LEAST 90. i have a strong feeling that this will be Christian Cousar's break out game. he will touch the ball at least thirty times this game, accumulating over 300 all-purpose yards. along with drake parker's 6 touchdowns, he will run one into the wrong endzone, giving the pirates their only points of the night. :roflol::blush:

Looks like you guys have a good band.....Maybe yall should play the whole half...I think we only have about ten people or so in ours but bless their hearts they try :lol: I hope your band plays loud cause we play good when a good band plays....For example: Tyner, Cascade, and others :lol:

we have a wonderful band. our band director is one of the best in tenn. we have a terrific show written by the directors son. we will play all of the first half and halftime and all of the second half. we have the kiss him goodbye piece which we will play when we beat s.p. :roflol:

I just hope they know how to play TAPS for your boys when the fat lady is singing.

there will be no need for learning that one :blush:

Union City will win 71to 2. Jorge will kick an 80 yard field goal. Drake Parker will have 1.5 rushing yards with 6 touchdowns. Joseph Shanks will catch a 79 yard pass and fall down on the 1 yard line ruining all chances of him getting a touchdown this year.

there is no way that jorge's field goal will be ONLY 80 yards. are you crazy? try AT LEAST 90. i have a strong feeling that this will be Christian Cousar's break out game. he will touch the ball at least thirty times this game, accumulating over 300 all-purpose yards. along with drake parker's 6 touchdowns, he will run one into the wrong endzone, giving the pirates their only points of the night. :roflol::blush:

:lol::lol:

How hard is it to realized that South Pittsburg is playing Union City, not Union. Union is a college in Jackson, TN...Union City is a town with a football team playing Friday. I understand that it's South Pittsburg and not South Pittsburgh. And for goodness sake, it's in the title of the thread! It's just hard for me to take some of these comments seriously when the person posting can't even get the team names right with it in big letters above. I know this has nothing to do with who's going to win or whom is a better team, but at least get the team names right. They're the best two teams in their division, I think they deserve the respect of spelling their respective school correctly. Just a thought. :roflol:

>>Bud light presents Real American Heroes

(Real American Heroes....)

>>Today we salute you Mr. Correct the Names on a Message Board Guy

(Mr. Correct the Names on a Message Board Guy....)

While others are wasting time posting facts about high school football you come out to do the dirty work.

(No rest for you now....)

Even though you are doing the posters a favor, you still catch flack for catching every mistake.

(Was that a mistake that was just made?....)

So crack open an ice cold bud light Mr. Correct the Names on a Message Board Guy, because there is only one thing I know for certain in this world, and that is where would we all be without you?

(Mr. Correct the Names on a Message Board Guy.......)

Nicely done.