1A State Championship: South Pittsburg vs. Union City

powerp

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU MUST BE ON CRACK. You and at least 2 or 3 other guys from SP must go to the same gay bar or something.Im a UC fan and Im saying something back. I cant wait until our boys take all this ingorance you have put out here and beat them some Pirates down And we get to blast you apart in the post game chats. I will be the first to congratulate you IF you win. I normally dont gloat over victories.. When UC wins this one I will Be Viciuos . The only record set will be how many SP fan's Chins hit The Ground when they realize they just got beat by a team in the west. Im not normally like this. But you asked for it. You want to be a big moutn I can COME DOWN to your level and join you. Excuse me while i return to The next level.[/quote

If Union looses I wonder if he will get on here and cry whine and play the excuse game or if he will just admit that S.P. is Unions Ambassador?

Well im gonna play the same game as you. When SOUTH Looses im most certain that you will have to create some ridiculus conditions or officaiting snaffuu that causes SOUTH to loose. We wont be Ambassadors. We will be Souths papa. South South South. its Union City. Is That too hard for you.

Well sp folks i owe yuns an apology. i have been trashing your team all this year. i have finally seen the light. i saw the grace game last week. impressive. now them union city critters are on here blowin smoke about how they can outrun the pirates. folks i will tell you first hand them boys from pitsburg are fast. we got out to a 28-0 lead and barely hung on to win. if there qb had not gotten hurt they might have. with that being said. i still think the pirates will dominate. good luck fellers. sorry i doubted. hope to meet some of yuns up at Polk next year.

sp-------->56 Onion City--------------->21

Well sp folks i owe yuns an apology. i have been trashing your team all this year. i have finally seen the light. i saw the grace game last week. impressive. now them union city critters are on here blowin smoke about how they can outrun the pirates. folks i will tell you first hand them boys from pitsburg are fast. we got out to a 28-0 lead and barely hung on to win. if there qb had not gotten hurt they might have. with that being said. i still think the pirates will dominate. good luck fellers. sorry i doubted. hope to meet some of yuns up at Polk next year.

sp-------->56 Onion City--------------->21

Nothing but a thang tidepride. I just don't see UC being as strong as you all or Boyd and you know those two games could have went either way but one thing it did for SP was wake us up and realize you have to play every game to your fullest and just don't think you can just show up and win. I guarantee you one thing,the players know they have to play after you all stunned us in the first half. It's like a kid getting a whopping and don't want one again so after our game with Polk we didn't want that dirty taste in our mouths anymore and as you can see since we played yall it's been pretty much lights out..

YOU MUST BE ON CRACK. You and at least 2 or 3 other guys from SP must go to the same gay bar or something.Im a UC fan and Im saying something back. I cant wait until our boys take all this ingorance you have put out here and beat them some Pirates down And we get to blast you apart in the post game chats. I will be the first to congratulate you IF you win. I normally dont gloat over victories.. When UC wins this one I will Be Viciuos . The only record set will be how many SP fan's Chins hit The Ground when they realize they just got beat by a team in the west. Im not normally like this. But you asked for it. You want to be a big moutn I can COME DOWN to your level and join you. Excuse me while i return to The next level.[/quote

If Union looses I wonder if he will get on here and cry whine and play the excuse game or if he will just admit that S.P. is Unions Ambassador?

Well im gonna play the same game as you. When SOUTH Looses im most certain that you will have to create some ridiculus conditions or officaiting snaffuu that causes SOUTH to loose. We wont be Ambassadors. We will be Souths papa. South South South. its Union City. Is That too hard for you.

Well we will see. I want be back on here till Saturday after today so don't think I am hidding. Wow the whole town was out seeing off them Mighty Pirates. Good luck Pirates go get them Union Boys.

How many people will Union City bring ya think?? The consensus is about 4-5 thousand on our side

union city will bring alot of people. this is the state championship remember? i project that there will be about 3500 people on our side. yall may have 4-5 thousand but trust me we will be louder than yall because we are loud and rowdy!!!

It is very hard to be loud and rowdy when you guys will have nothing to cheer about :D And whoever said your fullback can outrun our defense is crazy!

It's apparent that SP has some fast athletes. The thing is, what will that matter when UC is grinding out 4-5 yards a play up the gut. SP's speedsters might get to the line quickly but being bulled over play after play takes a toll. From what I've read, SP is like Univ. of Cincinnati or Texas Tech or Oklahoma...run the spread and score quick. That works but when the other team has 4-5 minute scoring drives the defense will be worn out and breaking down...that's when the big play happens. And it's obvious SP has a great defensive end...the thing is, the veer takes care of good defensive ends. UC's quarterback is good with reads and knows when to let the FB take it when the end contains the edge and he knows when to bounce it outside when the end goes inside...that's the beauty of the veer, it is a reaction to the snap, not a guess before the play like an audible. I assume SP will score quickly when they're on offense, but if the offense is on the sideline for the majority of the game it will be difficult to put the mercy rule in effect (like multiple SP fans think will happen). I'm not saying who is gonna win/lose, I think it will be a game of two completely different styles and will be interesting to see how each coach handles the other team. Think Cincy vs. Georgia Tech. I also hope it doesn't rain. :D Safe travels everyone!

Alright I see yall like to gang up on a guy. It dont matter to i will fight all of you. It really dont bother me if yall say Union Or Union City. It does show Ignorance not to KNOW you are playing. but you WILL learn to say "The Golden Tornadoes Whipped our butts". GO TRONADOES!

Alright I see yall like to gang up on a guy. It dont matter to i will fight all of you. It really dont bother me if yall say Union Or Union City. It does show Ignorance not to KNOW you are playing. but you WILL learn to say "The Golden Tornadoes Whipped our butts". GO TRONADOES!

Na na na na....na na na na......Hey hey hey.....Goodbye!...Always basketball season Union City....always basketball season!

Just saw the programs.....Union's biggest boy is 295....after looking at the program for tomorrows game http://www.tssaa.org/2009Champions/StateFootball/1ARosters.pdf they are really not bigger than us....we have guys that weigh alot to that can stop up the middle...I think a big key will be our depth...it will wear them down.

Don't believe everything you read. We were bigger than Trousdale Co. on paper in 2005... then we lined up. I'm not saying we're definitely bigger but I think program guides can be skewed a little in any direction.