R3PL in Chattanooga

Riggya1

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Cold, damp day for soccer. 92 FC Alliance Black, gave up a tie to BUSA (Birmingham) 3-3 with a couple of minutes to go in the game. Brittany Hoffman scored 2, and Mary Thompson 1 for FC. Of course all TN teams are just getting together for club, while most of the other PL teams have been playing together all Fall. Also FC keeper, Caitlin Cody still getting over a finger surgery and did not play. Also Hannah Fezzaden has a knee in rehab. Both should be back by the first of the year. I think the 93 Brentwood team had a tie on Sat. from what I understand, today's games were cancelled.

BUSA 95 Elite vs. Brentwood Premier 95G a tie at 0-0

Knoxville Crush 95 Blue won 2-0 over BUSA 95 Select

Could this be the Crush's year to overtake Brentwood ? Or was the weather a factor ? :lol:

D

Any 94 info?

Also, 95 brentwood took fairly big hit with 3 odp level players leaving the team. They are still good but scoring will probably be down. KFC could be the favorite but pay attention to 95 lobo's. they tied 95 brentwood at state and added 2 odp level players that dropped down from 94 Fury/MSFC and had a few top players come over from 95 MSFC. They have definitely improved so state should be really up for grabs this year.

BUSA 95 Elite vs. Brentwood Premier 95G a tie at 0-0

Knoxville Crush 95 Blue won 2-0 over BUSA 95 Select

Could this be the Crush's year to overtake Brentwood ? Or was the weather a factor ? :lol:

D

We can keep our fingers crossed, as you know we came dangerously close last year to accomplishing that goal.

I don't believe weather was a factor in the games Saturday night, fortunately the rain held off and the temperature wasn't terribly bad (at least not for the girls running around on the field).

We were really looking forward to playing the game on Sunday but I guess there was just too much rain during the night to allow play. Unfortunatly the makeup for that game will not be played in Chattanooga, but we have to travel to Birmingham to finish. Our game will be Saturday at 10:00 at Rathmell Sports Park.

I looked up the U94G scores and Brentwood came out ahead 2-0 over BUSA 94 Elite. They too look to have to travel to Birmingham this weekend to finish their second game.