R3PL in Chattanooga

Riggya1

That's correct.

Below I copied and pasted the summary you wrote last summer after the final match.

Look like Brentwood pulls off another state championship in u-14.....(95Soccer...that was a close call for sure in the finals..)

Brentwood Premier (Former Apex) v. KFC Crush 2-1, In the last 1-2 minutes (in stoppage time ?) of the game, a score by Brentwood on a free kick, tied it. Still tied after OT periods, and then 4-4 after first round of PKs, I think it went to 4 more head to head after that, before Brentwood came out ahead...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's correct.

Below I copied and pasted the summary you wrote last summer after the final match.

Look like Brentwood pulls off another state championship in u-14.....(95Soccer...that was a close call for sure in the finals..)

Brentwood Premier (Former Apex) v. KFC Crush 2-1, In the last 1-2 minutes (in stoppage time ?) of the game, a score by Brentwood on a free kick, tied it. Still tied after OT periods, and then 4-4 after first round of PKs, I think it went to 4 more head to head after that, before Brentwood came out ahead...

WHOA....Thanks--I have just watched way too much soccer to remember what game was what...Actually VERY scary I forgot...and I am only 43 !!!

D

BUSA 95 Elite vs. Brentwood Premier 95G a tie at 0-0

Knoxville Crush 95 Blue won 2-0 over BUSA 95 Select

Could this be the Crush's year to overtake Brentwood ? Or was the weather a factor ? :thumb:

D

Isn't this comparing apples to oranges? BUSA Elite is the number 1 team so far in RPL while BUSA Select is ranked toward the middle.

BUSA 95 Elite vs. Brentwood Premier 95G a tie at 0-0

Knoxville Crush 95 Blue won 2-0 over BUSA 95 Select

Could this be the Crush's year to overtake Brentwood ? Or was the weather a factor ? :blush:

D

Isn't this comparing apples to oranges? BUSA Elite is the number 1 team so far in RPL while BUSA Select is ranked toward the middle.

Good point...didn't notice that they were different teams...I really am slipping.... :thumb: