SEQ.FOOTBALL

red_nation

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the plan is to get started soon! I not sure if they have. Tic Tock the clock has already started for next year. We can not afford to do as we did last year or the results on the field will be the same. Work hard guys! This will be a large senior class with a lot of good underclassmen support. With a lot of hard work this offseason this can definitely be the most improved team in the state for next year. Hit the weights HARD, don't wait until Aug and try to make a difference. Winning starts NOW throughout the offseason. We must get BIGGER, FASTER, and STONGER! GO CHIEFS!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Has everyone calmed down, and ready to start the new year.

Seems to be really calm slobber. Good kids moving up this year. Anybody know how many will actually come out for the team? The juniors team at Madisonville was loaded and some athletic kids at Vonore. If they will be dedicated,they have the potential to turn this thing around. Good luck to all who give it a try!

Just curious how many kids are in the weight room for the 2010 season.They should have started last week i think.Haven't heard anything was just curious.How many days a week they working out.

Lord help us!!!!!!!! Not another Sequoyah post. Let me sum it up; Yes the weight room is open, no, no one is showing up and Yes, if anyone did show up I'm sure they worked really hard. NEXT!!!!!!!

Just curious how many kids are in the weight room for the 2010 season.They should have started last week i think.Haven't heard anything was just curious.How many days a week they working out.

Lord help us!!!!!!!! Not another Sequoyah post. Let me sum it up; Yes the weight room is open, no, no one is showing up and Yes, if anyone did show up I'm sure they worked really hard. NEXT!!!!!!!

:popcorneater: